+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: AUDIO TECHNICA AT33PTG/II Moving Coil Phono Cartridge

I'm Greg.

Poor show that Clive has offered this sale but has not been on the forum since 4/9. He has not responded to my PM. I’m offering a problem free buy taking Clive’s advert at face value and no wriggle from me. Maybe he does not have his email set up to be informed of messages. I don’t Know, but for sure I’m a little pissed off that Clive wants to sell a cartridge, I want to buy it in an easy way and Clive doesn’t talk to me.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Clive's last activity here was on 7 September.

Be patient Greg, I'm sure Clive will reply soon.
    Barry

I'm Clive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotlake View Post
    Poor show that Clive has offered this sale but has not been on the forum since 4/9. He has not responded to my PM. I’m offering a problem free buy taking Clive’s advert at face value and no wriggle from me. Maybe he does not have his email set up to be informed of messages. I don’t Know, but for sure I’m a little pissed off that Clive wants to sell a cartridge, I want to buy it in an easy way and Clive doesn’t talk to me.
    I replied yesterday, but you seem upset that I didn’t reply immediately but it seems like me you have a life outside the forum and fail to respond to messages. I had hospital appointments yesterday and was unable to get to the forum and yes your right, I do not get e-mails to advise of a response.
    SOURCE:OPPO UDP-205 BluRay, SkyQ, Technics SL1210M5G/HexMat Eclipse/MN Bearing/Origin Live Gravity One puck/Isonoes with Boots/Jelco TK-850S Tonearm/Hana Umami Blue, PS Audio Stellar Phonostage. I also have an AT-OC9XSH as a spare cartridge.
    AMPLIFIER: Bryston BR-20 Pre/DAC/Streamer & Bryston 4B3 Power Amplifier
    SPEAKERS: Spendor D7 on Iso-Acoustics Gaia III’s
    HEADPHONES: OPPO PM-1 with Atlas Zeno cable, B&W Pi7 S2 and B&W C5 v2.
    CABLES: Analogue: Speaker Atlas Mavros Grun. Interconnect - Atlas Mavros XLR x3, MCRU Silver Tonearm cable
    Digital:Audioquest Carbon Ethernet x 4, Audioquest Carbon digital, English Electric 8Switch, Chord Optichord, Atlas Optical.
    Mains: PS Audio Perfectwave AC-05 x 5, Isol-8 Powerline Extreme with Quantum Science yellow fuse on input cable, Sounds Fantastic 6way Mains Blocks.
    STORAGE: Synology DS216J NAS with 2 x 3Tb WD Red hard-drives. Samsung 500Gb SSD.
    TV LG55B7 OLED

I'm Clive.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Clive's last activity here was on 7 September.

Be patient Greg, I'm sure Clive will reply soon.

Thank you. It’s a pity Greg did not have the correct information as to when I previously had visited the forum. Perhaps if he had, he would not have been so quick to criticise.
    As he has though, I feel another member who has been in contact will be better suited to do business.
    SOURCE:OPPO UDP-205 BluRay, SkyQ, Technics SL1210M5G/HexMat Eclipse/MN Bearing/Origin Live Gravity One puck/Isonoes with Boots/Jelco TK-850S Tonearm/Hana Umami Blue, PS Audio Stellar Phonostage. I also have an AT-OC9XSH as a spare cartridge.
    CABLES: Analogue: Speaker Atlas Mavros Grun. Interconnect - Atlas Mavros XLR x3, MCRU Silver Tonearm cable
    Digital:Audioquest Carbon Ethernet x 4, Audioquest Carbon digital, English Electric 8Switch, Chord Optichord, Atlas Optical.
    Mains: PS Audio Perfectwave AC-05 x 5, Isol-8 Powerline Extreme with Quantum Science yellow fuse on input cable, Sounds Fantastic 6way Mains Blocks.
    STORAGE: Synology DS216J NAS with 2 x 3Tb WD Red hard-drives. Samsung 500Gb SSD.
    TV LG55B7 OLED

I'm Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Clive197 View Post
    I feel another member who has been in contact will be better suited to do business.
    Is that me Clive? On reading I realise my earlier post might appear more of an interest check but my intent to purchase at your price and collect was my intent. Not a problem though if someone else in mind the search will go on. I really do need to get this deck up and running.

Very best,

Kevin

I'm Greg.

I’ve replied to your PM. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

I'm Clive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotlake View Post
    I’ve replied to your PM. Sorry for my misunderstanding.
    I’ve responded to your PM and am sorry you were pissed off at me. You sent me a PM on Sunday the 8th which I was not able to respond to until last night (Monday the 9th). As I have said, I don’t think a delay of 36hrs is a reason to get pissed off at someone publicly.

The cartridge is now SOLD and I’m sure the other member will be delighted with it.
    TV LG55B7 OLED

I'm Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by Clive197 View Post
    I’ve responded to your PM and am sorry you were pissed off at me. You sent me a PM on Sunday the 8th which I was not able to respond to until last night (Monday the 9th). As I have said, I don’t think a delay of 36hrs is a reason to get pissed off at someone publicly.

The cartridge is now SOLD and I’m sure the other member will be delighted with it.
    Ha! We obviously have a different attitude to priorities. Turning on your email notifications in your user CP would have ensured you knew immediately when I had messaged you and allowed you an earlier response. Something I consider important regardless of hospital appointments when looking to make a sale.

I am also sure the other member will be delighted with the cartridge and of course you have every right to sell to who ever you choose, even if they weren’t the first definite responder. Frankly, your response on this is rather childish. It is of no matter to me. I am looking to buy a reasonable quality back up spare cartridge as principally I use a Hanna ML. I have no doubt I will find another offer of interest soon. Well done on your sale.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12