+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One choice only

I'm Shaun.

Default One choice only

Not sure if this has been asked before so;

Which song has influenced you more than any other..? Which song is the song of your life..? Which is the finest thing you have ever heard musically..?

Think carefully, you have one choice only.

For me it is 'In Every Dream Home A Heartache' by Roxy Music.

Why..?

It changed everything that came afterwards.

I'm neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Haselsh1 View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked before so;

Which song has influenced you more than any other..? Which song is the song of your life..? Which is the finest thing you have ever heard musically..?

Think carefully, you have one choice only.

For me it is 'In Every Dream Home A Heartache' by Roxy Music.

Why..?

It changed everything that came afterwards.
    Great Choice

I can't bring myself to commit to One - I've been thinking about this for ages - I have the same problem with women and making decisions!!!

I'm Steve.

I too have struggled with this one - I think of one, but if I leave five minutes another springs to mind.

Two of my all-time favourite songs (probably from the same part of my childhood) are The More I See You by Chris Montez, and The Happening by The Supremes. These two take me back to simpler times and I still never get bored of hearing them. Don't know if they qualify as 'the song of my life', especially as there's two of them.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread