+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tannoy Arden IIs

I'm sorted.

Default Tannoy Arden IIs

Selling my Arden IIs. Cone surrounds replaced by Lockwoods with cloth surrounds from prestige series. Supplied with alternative crossovers but fitted ones are working fine and sound wonderful. Two sets of covers, the originals & custom made one piece, all in good order. Original terminals also included showing close serial numbers.

Dimensions - 39" H (including 3" attached plinths) x 26.125" W x 15.25" D A quick google reveals they weigh 56kg or 123.5lb in real money.

£1650 collected from Harold Hill in Romford no offers. Listed on eBay as well.

Last edited by Roy S; 27-08-2019 at 16:41.

I'm Shane.

Very nice, Roy. Sorry to disturb your thread. If I may ask, what are you using now?

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm sorted.

I need to downsize Shane, I’ll be using Goldenear Tritons for now & review the situation when I’m in my new listening room.

Bigman80 Guest

Very nice.

GLWS

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Very nice.

GLWS
    Cheers Oliver, tempted?

I'm Edward.

Ah so they are yours Roy. I saw them on eBay and have them on my watchlist. 'cos I like watching.

Beautiful looking speakers. You have obviously looked after them with great care. Someone will be very lucky! Good price as well.

GLWS
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Cheers Oliver, tempted?
    Oh yes! Unfortunately I'd have to stack them to get them to fit lol.

I'm Joe.

I am! Have always wanted to try some big Tannoy's, but then got carried away and foolishly bought some that are simply far too big for my room.
    Looking at pictures online, it appears that these may have slightly larger cabinets than the much newer 'legacy' version.
    Do you know if this is the case?
    If not, please can you tell me the dimensions of yours?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moses View Post
    I am! Have always wanted to try some big Tannoy's, but then got carried away and foolishly bought some that are simply far too big for my room.
    Looking at pictures online, it appears that these may have slightly larger cabinets than the much newer 'legacy' version.
    Do you know if this is the case?
    If not, please can you tell me the dimensions of yours?
    Hello Joe. I've added dimensions to the original listing, these are - 39 x 26.125 x 15.25" whereas the Legacy Ardens are - 35.8 x 23.7 x 14.3". So, yes, the proper Ardens are slightly larger

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Ah so they are yours Roy. I saw them on eBay and have them on my watchlist. 'cos I like watching.

Beautiful looking speakers. You have obviously looked after them with great care. Someone will be very lucky! Good price as well.

GLWS
    Thank you Edward.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast