+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Monitor Audio Silver 6 Speakers in mint condition

I'm Don.

Default FS: Monitor Audio Silver 6 Speakers in mint condition

Advertising on behalf of a friend... speakers are based in Woodford Green, London. Cash on collection, if you pm me I'll pass on the owners details and you can deal direct.

We have a pair of Monitor Audio Silver 6's in very good condition (cabinet colour Rosewood=unmarked) they play with a clean crisp sound and suit a variety of amps. Would suit starter system ( where the lions share is spent on amps & source) or to boost a AV system with an Onkyo/Yamaha amp. I paid £600 in 2002 & modern equivalent is £1100 . They take the same footprint as the much hyped KEF ls50 & can reply all sorts of music . Only due to having other equipment & space is reason for sale. I have always enjoyed these speakers . They look great and they have WIFE ACCEPTANCE FACTOR. 😃 (Holy words from the seller. as for the last bit, I won't agree with that comment as this is UXB territory)
    This guy is honest as Padre Luke...and is very passionate about his kit and is straight as a die. Why he associates himself with me, I'll never know!!!!

He want £200, cash on collect only, collection and audition from Woodford Green (at the bottom of M11)
    here's the pics...

I'm Don.

Some pics:

Last edited by donmarrese; 25-08-2019 at 22:58.

I'm Don.

he's still got em...bump

I'm Alan.

That is a lot of speaker for £200.00...absolute bargain...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Dave.

As said some bargain at £200 if I wasn't 19miles from the Lizard point in Cornwall or he has the boxes for a courier?
    Amp Rega Elex-R
    CDP Denon DCD 520
    Tuner Teac T-R650 Dab/FM
    Music Player Pioneer N30 Network Player
    DAC Rega Dac-R
    Speakers Q Acoustic Concept 40s
    Speaker Cable Current is Rega FSC Quattro , Fisual S-Flex Studio 2.5mm / Ortofon SPK 100
    Interconnects Van Damme Silver Plated OFC Pro Classic XKE CDP/Tuner & Solid Silver Cyro 99.99% Pure, Dac To Amp
    Headphones AKG K550 mk3
    SUB BK XLS 200

I'm Don.

I'm afraid no boxes....

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I'm Adrian.

Email sent to my friend to see if he's interested, he needs to replace his ageing Missions.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

+ Reply to Thread