View Poll Results: What action would you take?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Send Peck a 'cease & desist' letter/make a complaint to Forumotion, attaching relevant screenshots

27 55.10%
  • Warn Peck first of the intended action and give him the chance to comply

1 2.04%
  • Fly to Sweden and confront Peck in person about his behaviour in a non-threatening manner

4 8.16%
  • Just shrug your shoulders and put it down to the behaviour of a very disturbed nutter

17 34.69%
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Stalked and harassed by Graham Peck/A.K.A Rudolph Hucker

I'm Gary.

If I were you Marco I'd close this thread.

A. The looney is probably loving the attention by proxy

B. Posts like the one above, however justified, add fuel to his fire about you being unreasonable

Just my advice
    Marantz CD63 KI Signature
    Project Debut II
    Pioneer A656 Reference
    Epos M5s
    Atacama Stands
    Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
    Various interconnects as above

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Ollie please do not demean or belittle the seriousness of what Peck has done, what I've had to endure from him for years, or how it has affected me, with references to boxing matches, etc, or we *will* fall out! This is not a laughing matter.

Also, I have removed what you've written about historical events, which if you were aware of (as you obviously are), then why ask me what the history was?? I can only presume you have some sort of an agenda. You don't know the full story and I'm not getting into it here.

Be warned though, that any further sympathising towards Peck will result in you being out for a month. No way am I putting up with that shit. Any further references to past history, which you're not qualified to comment on, will be removed without further notice and attract the same outcome.

Marco.
    Marco,

I'm not belittling anyone or anything, and am showing no sympathy toward anyone involved.

I don't know why you feel there is a need to "threaten" me with a "month out" either?

My intention had been to perhaps, enlighten you with the possible outcomes that you may be faced with if you chose to go ahead with your preferred option.

I have no affinity to anyone in this regard.

I'm not protecting anyone or inciting further reactions, just trying to offer a balanced perspective on the state of play from my informed perspective. Something many members here will not have.

I tell you what, I'll drop you a PM seeing as what I "know" seems to be unfit for forum consumption.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Marco,

I'm not belittling anyone or anything, and am showing no sympathy toward anyone involved.
    That may not have been your intention, but that's not how it comes across. The fact is, *regardless* of what happened between Peck and me over 10, yes TEN years ago now, it does not entitle him to harass and vilify me ever since! No-one normal behaves like that.

I don't know why you feel there is a need to "threaten" me with a "month out" either?
    Because I can't see any friendly or constructive reason why you would ask me what the history was, when you clearly *already* knew, and in such a way as to counter Grant's perfectly valid point beforehand about racist remarks aimed at my mother.

Do you see now how that could be construed as an attack? There is NO justifiable excuse for Peck's vile behaviour - end of, and anyone here who attempts to put one forward, will be seen as the enemy. Simples!

PM me what you like, but it won't make an iota of difference to what's happened here, so bear in mind what I've just said in future.

Marco.

Bigman80 Guest

Marco,

I've sent you my number.

Tapatalk is playing up and I can't be sitting in the house on the laptop in this weather!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    If I were you Marco I'd close this thread.

A. The looney is probably loving the attention by proxy

B. Posts like the one above, however justified, add fuel to his fire about you being unreasonable

Just my advice
    With respect, Gary, when you've been subjected to what I have from this scum, you're naturally going to be touchy about it. It's not about being unreasonable; it's about others who've never been a victim of this type of harassment having the common sense and sensitivity to understand that *any* attempt to sympathise with the offender or rationalise/justify his vile behaviour is naturally going to be frowned upon.

I trust you can appreciate that. The thread will therefore stay open as long as I consider it necessary, and I don't give a toss what said loony thinks.

Marco.

Bigman80 Guest

That may not have been your intention, but that's not how it comes across. The fact is, *regardless* of what happened between Peck and me over 10 years ago now, it does not entitle him to harass and vilify me ever since!

Because I can't see any friendly or constructive reason why you would ask me what the history was, when you *already* knew, and in such a way as to counter Grant's perfectly valid point beforehand about racist remarks aimed at my mother.

Do you see how that could be construed as an attack? There is NO justifiable excuse for Peck's behaviour - end of, and anyone here who attempts to put one forward will be seen as the enemy. Simples!

PM me what you like, but it won't make an iota of difference to what's happened here, so bear in mind what I've just said in future.

Marco.
    Tapatalk updated. Back in business.

Pm incoming.

Responded to

Marco.

I'm Justin.

Marco it's a bank holiday.

Have a glass of wine or two and chill out a bit laterz at least

Oh I've been doing that already, mate. Check out the weather thread!

Some things though are *important* and need stamping on quickly!!

Marco.

Bigman80 Guest

Responded to

Marco.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast