View Poll Results: What action would you take?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Send Peck a 'cease & desist' letter/make a complaint to Forumotion, attaching relevant screenshots

27 55.10%
  • Warn Peck first of the intended action and give him the chance to comply

1 2.04%
  • Fly to Sweden and confront Peck in person about his behaviour in a non-threatening manner

4 8.16%
  • Just shrug your shoulders and put it down to the behaviour of a very disturbed nutter

17 34.69%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stalked and harassed by Graham Peck/A.K.A Rudolph Hucker

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hi Gaz,

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    I was wondering the same as Bigman80 and am playing devil's advocate here so please don't take it the wrong way.

Without meaning to sound rude, and certainly without condoning what is happening to you, I can't help but to wonder why two individuals have been motivated to act in such a manner? I too have been posting on various forums for many years but to date have never had anything like this happen.
    Lol - with respect, I suspect we're two *very* different characters!! You may be able to walk away from or put up with things that I can't, which is perhaps why I've been involved in more confrontations, liable to have created enemies.

Btw, I've been posting on forums since late 1998.

Plus.... In respect of RD, and what happened on HFS, if that's what you're referring to, there's WAY too much to go into there, to even remotely explain the reasons for that.

Taking this matter to a worst case scenario, eg a trial in court, anything you may have done to provoke or exacerbate it will be exploited to the full by his defence lawyer.

If, and it sounds highly likely, this character has mental health issues, this along with any antagonism on your part may well be sufficient to see him get away with it and as a result make matters worse as he could see it as vindication that reinforces his position?

It's easy for me to say as I'm not on the receiving end but maybe totally ignoring him, at least in the short term, might be the best course of action?
    All true, good advice and noted

Marco.

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Good advice, Andy, and rest assured it'll duly be taken heed of

Marco.
    Suggest you do it well before brexit though as there are a lot of question marks over security, law and the continuing exchange of information between law enforcement bodies post this. etc.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I suspect that Wayne's "bluntness" comes from a position of anger at these trolls, and not dismissiveness of your handling of the problem. When feelings run high, context of some posts can be lost.

Remember we're all on your side buddy!
    Cheers, Steve. That's really appreciated

Marco.

Quote Originally Posted by smangus View Post
    Suggest you do it well before brexit though as there are a lot of question marks over security, law and the continuing exchange of information between law enforcement bodies post this. etc.
    Defo... Don't worry, I'll be sorting this out long before that!

Marco.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Option 1 in the first instance, and as has been advised by others here, report it to the police.

Advice regarding ignoring the vile posts directed towards you and your family has, as you know, been discussed elsewhere, so all I will say is don't do anything that will be seen as libellous, or threatening, or undertake any action that would weaken your case.

From the replies posted here, it can be seen that we all sympathise with you Marco and wish for the best outcome.
    Barry

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Yes there is, would you like to know?
    Not at all. I was just aware that there is possibly two sides to the origin of this shared hatred (Gleaned from you response) and sought clarification.

Lol - you're joking surely? No way am I going to waste my time engaging directly with the nutter, or worse allow him on here, as that would achieve nothing worthwhile whatsoever. So with respect, I shall be continuing as planned.

No, i was serious. Nations have been at war with hundreds of lives lost, for it to be ended by a civil conversation and working out their issues diplomatically. Doesn't seem to be too far fetched that two grown ass men could do the same over trading insults at each other!

Sure, we all have our skeletons in the cupboard, especially when you've been posting on forums for as long as I have, but I hope you don't think that that justifies the harassment and hate campaign I've been subjected to by Peck for the last 5 years, and some of the vile (and racist) remarks made towards not only me, but my wife and dead mother? "Pasta wog" indeed!

There is absolutely no justifying ANY form of hate and no, i dont think their is justification of for this behaviour.

That's a separate subject (the HFS thing) and not something I'm going to discuss here. There is lots of 'putting the past firmly behind' needed to be done by various parties, not just me, before that can happen. Anyway, for the moment I'm concentrating solely on Peck.

That's entirely your decision, Marco but i can't see why it can't be AoS, one of the largest hifi forums in the UK, setting the right precedent.

Btw, you do realise he's using AA, (or has used it in the past) to conduct his hate campaign against me? If not, see the 8th screenshot I've posted, where he boasts about his "wealth posts"... He's certainly not someone I'd be welcoming with open arms on my forum, and treated as 'normal', as indeed seems to be the case on AA.

Indeed if any member of AoS had behaved as Peck has done, they'd be banned instantly, especially with his racist tendencies, so they certainly wouldn't be welcome here, but that's entirely up to Westie and you. You should, however, be aware that I have taken screenshots of Hucker's posts in question on AA, and as such could be part of any legal action I pursue against him.

Audio Addicts is a forum that welcomes those who post within the rules of the forum. We have no agenda against any other forum or forum personality.
    Personally, I haven't been on Snakeoil, so i had no idea what was posted there. In fact, when i just tried the screen is whited out and i cant see anything anyway.

As far as i am aware, Mr Pleck has not been guilty of breaching AA's rules. We are happy to co-operate with any legal investigation you may initiate.

Oliver

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    I was wondering the same as Bigman80 and am playing devil's advocate here so please don't take it the wrong way.

Without meaning to sound rude, and certainly without condoning what is happening to you, I can't help but to wonder why two individuals have been motivated to act in such a manner? I too have been posting on various forums for many years but to date have never had anything like this happen.

Taking this matter to a worst case scenario, eg a trial in court, anything you may have done to provoke or exacerbate it will be exploited to the full by his defence lawyer.

If, and it sounds highly likely, this character has mental health issues, this along with any antagonism on your part may well be sufficient to see him get away with it and as a result make matters worse as he could see it as vindication that reinforces his position?

It's easy for me to say as I'm not on the receiving end but maybe totally ignoring him, at least in the short term, might be the best course of action?
    This is what i was getting at just not as successfully i feel lol.

I'm Grant.

Tbh its just that he is a nasty piece of work. Ive read the stuff posted here, and did marcos mother and wife do him wrong. Did all the coloured folk he insults do him wrong... na, its pretty obvious to me anyway. Never an excuse to attack family or use the race card for any disagreement.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Tbh its just that he is a nasty piece of work. Ive read the stuff posted here, and did marcos mother and wife do him wrong. Did all the coloured folk he insults do him wrong... na, its pretty obvious to me anyway. Never an excuse to attack family or use the race card for any disagreement.
    Organise a charity boxing match and beat the snot out of each other and make something good out of it. We can call it the Snakoil vs AoS "Beat-Off" although that may attract the wrong sorts .

All i was getting at was there is no innocent party involved so maybe handle it like gentlemen and resolve it privately or ignore it. Police won't do shit and as soon as Marco goes to them he will be facing the skeletons in his closet, The interest from plod will soon expire if all that shit comes back up.

Agree about the race comments though. Unacceptable.
    Last edited by Marco; 25-08-2019 at 15:15. Reason: Not appropriate

Ollie please do not demean or belittle the seriousness of what Peck has done, what I've had to endure from that scumbag for years, or how it has affected me, with references to boxing matches, etc, or we *will* fall out! This is not a laughing matter.

Also, I have removed what you've written about historical events, which if you were aware of (as you obviously are), then why ask what the history was before?? I can only presume you have some sort of an agenda. You don't know the full story and I'm not getting into it here.

Be warned though, that any attempting to rationalise Peck's appalling behaviour (as that's how it comes across) will result in you being out for a month. No way am I putting up with that shit. Any further references to past history [in this instance something that occurred over 10 years ago], which you're not qualified to comment on, will be removed without further notice and also attract the same outcome.

Marco.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast