View Poll Results: What action would you take?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Send Peck a 'cease & desist' letter/make a complaint to Forumotion, attaching relevant screenshots

27 55.10%
  • Warn Peck first of the intended action and give him the chance to comply

1 2.04%
  • Fly to Sweden and confront Peck in person about his behaviour in a non-threatening manner

4 8.16%
  • Just shrug your shoulders and put it down to the behaviour of a very disturbed nutter

17 34.69%
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Stalked and harassed by Graham Peck/A.K.A Rudolph Hucker

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    God bless you, good to see you're still smiling!
    Lol - jeez, I have been throughout this whole thread!! That's the problem with 'words on a screen': they can never successfully convey the writer's intent or, most importantly, his or her mood. Grant knows me well, and how I think, so it's no surprise that him and I were on the same page.

We both share the same 'Scottish daftee gene'!!

More seriously, rest assured, that *I* have gained out of this thread EXACTLY what *I* wanted (which I'll outline later). Anyone who really knows me, will know that. And so I don't give a the slightest FLYING FUCK what my detractors assume or think, trust me! In over 20 years of posting on audio forums, I've seen off far bigger foes than Peck.

Marco.

I'm Alan.

I bet he's only got a little willie.

Hahaha... Too true!

And he's already confessed that he only uses it now for pissing and wanking.

Marco.

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Hahaha... Too true!

And he's already confessed that he only uses it now for pissing and wanking.

Marco.
    And his hand usually falls asleep during the latter.

Worst still when it wakes up it says it's had better

That's what I heard anyway
    Marantz CD63 KI Signature
    Project Debut II
    Pioneer A656 Reference
    Epos M5s
    Atacama Stands
    Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
    Various interconnects as above

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    I bet he's only got a little willie.
    Yes he has an abbreviated pecker. Abbreviated to Peck.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Ok folks, this thread has now served its purpose, so time to draw it to a close.

Summary - what’d been achieved:

* The public exposure of Graham Peck's racist and abusive sociopathic behaviour.

* The erosion of Graham Peck's anonymity, used for the purposes of trolling, with his home location in Sweden now placed in the public domain. Hopefully now he'll be less inclined to troll or abuse anyone else.

* His vile hating and abusive website is set to be taken down.

* His employer could potentially be made aware of his distasteful Internet activity, and racist and abusive behaviour.

* A complaint will be forwarded to his ISP, in reference to his unlawful use of their facilities, and a C&E letter will be sent to his home address, as outlined, from my solicitors.

Most importantly, however, I've had the immense pleasure of telling him a few ‘home truths’, which he was badly in need of hearing, and now feel much better for it!! Plus, I have the smug satisfaction of knowing that I'm in a far happier place in my life now than he'll ever be

Job done

Marco.

The stalking and harassment is still continuing, so from now on everything viewable that Graham Peck posts on Snakeoilaudio (under the guise of 'isaac hunt', or otherwise) will be published here.

Once again he's deleted most of what was there before [for fear of being sued, thus demonstrating his guilt], but from now on all of his viewable posts will be copied and pasted here for reference, both so that people can see the type of person he is, but most importantly in readiness now to pursue with suing him for slander and online defamation:

I'll leave you to judge who needs the shrink.

Marco.

P.S It should be noted, in reference to his malicious accusation of "sniffing" and "wanking over" the underwear of a minor, that like me, my wife was an only child, *and as such has no sister*, let alone an imaginary one, who has an equally imaginary 14-year old daughter. Those of you who know me, will already be aware of those facts, and which of course could be easily proven.

In any case, it constitutes as pure defamation, so with that and all other actionable material I've saved from his site to date, I now have sufficient evidence to proceed with suing him for online defamation, plus continued stalking and harassment, and so he'll be hearing from my solicitor in due course.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

And it continues.... More evidence to support my case for defamation and harassment:

Now it's the publishing of private messages in the public domain, which he's received in confidence from members of his site, in order to further his campaign of harassment. Also note his malicious intent, in terms of his seeking to "destroy" my marriage, and the publishing of a link to my wife's Facebook account.

The above acts as yet more evidence of him stalking and defaming my wife, and now threats from him of harassing my father [any letters he receives of the nature stated, will be used as further evidence to support my case against him]. Note the above racist abuse too, with references to my wife as a "foreign fucker", and a "scot basterds bitch". For starters, publishing those racist remarks on his site, no matter who wrote them, is illegal. He's in charge of its contents, and therefore adopts full responsibility for them.

In any case, the more that he persists with his defamation and harassment, the more it will be published here and used as evidence against him.

Furthermore, every time this thread is added to/bumped, the more Graham Peck's name, attached to the subject of stalking and harassment, will appear on Google searches. Therefore, I'm sure that at some point his wife, boss or someone else important to him, will discover this information and his online activities in that respect.

Search for 'Graham Peck', and watch the contents of this thread climb up the pages: https://www.google.com/search?q=grah...w=1309&bih=696

Simply add the word 'troll' to the search criteria, and Graham Peck's name (together with this thread) appears on Page 1: https://www.google.com/search?q=grah...hrome&ie=UTF-8

For reference, so that these images will be linked to the existing available data on him, this is Graham Peck (also known under the alter-egos of Rudolph Hucker, isaac hunt, mike oxbig and Chris P Bacon) :

Marco.
    Main System

More... He's now guilty of false association (and also publishing my full name and address on his site, which I have saved screenshots of, showing those details):

Marco.
    Main System

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast