View Poll Results: What action would you take?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Send Peck a 'cease & desist' letter/make a complaint to Forumotion, attaching relevant screenshots

27 55.10%
  • Warn Peck first of the intended action and give him the chance to comply

1 2.04%
  • Fly to Sweden and confront Peck in person about his behaviour in a non-threatening manner

4 8.16%
  • Just shrug your shoulders and put it down to the behaviour of a very disturbed nutter

17 34.69%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Stalked and harassed by Graham Peck/A.K.A Rudolph Hucker

I'm Martin.

Option one plus report to the police as the racism is a criminal offence.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by REXTON View Post
    Firstly I have sympathy. Collecting pictures of where he lives and his car could been seen as evidence of some future vendetta, even revenge stalking. What happens if his property and car suddenly become "damaged". It only takes him to provide screenshots of your posts for a likely motive.
    Well, I'd have numerous alibis here and evidence to prove that at the time of said crime I was nowhere near Sweden!

However, as the picture of his house has now served its purpose (simply proof that I know where he lives, nothing more), and most importantly as I don't want it clogging up the thread every time I post, I shall remove it.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Option one plus report to the police as the racism is a criminal offence.
    Indeed it is mate, and a very serious one these days. Something that Wayne hasn't seemed to grasp, and which will form a significant basis of any legal action I take against Peck - that's why I took so many screenshots of the racist remarks on his site!

Marco.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
    Here in the UK we have the Protection from Harassment Act (1997) which says that if harassment has taken place on more than one occasion then you can apply for an injunction to prevent further harassment. You can take out a civil action or the Police can bring a criminal case. There may be similar legislation in Sweden. I would do as Rosewind suggests and see what action could be taken. Might be worth contacting a Swedish lawyer for a telephone conference, so long as they speak English even if it costs you.
    Thanks, Rob. I'll certainly look into that, as it's a blatant case of harassment, and also stalking over a number of years.

This hasn't just happened recently or infrequently, or otherwise I wouldn't be mentioning it. It's a prolonged and sustained (near-daily) hate campaign, conducted by Peck, which has been going on for years, and which would be obvious if I could link you to the site and read the whole of the thread concerned, together with previous ones of that nature, which I have saved.

Unfortunately that's not possible, as Peck has crapped himself as usual and closed off viewing of his 'forum' to non-members. That's fine, as there won't be any forum left for him to worry about soon

Marco.

I'm Wayne.

Apologies, one mans blunt and direct is another’s brusque and rude, however no offence was intended on my part.

I’m just surprised you are entertaining this in this way. I’m suggesting that the hateful and racist comments should be reported to appropriate authorities and then the whole den of scum just ignored, they don’t deserve attention which is clearly what they crave - don’t give them further satisfaction.

One of the difficult things about ‘free speech’ on the internet is that it provides a platform for the hateful and the prejudiced to get under the skin of other people. And whilst you can’t control what people think about you, you can to some extent get some censure on what they write about you in public.

Also I would seek some advice before publishing the offenders private details on your forum just to check that you are not leaving yourself open to action or liability. You know your business better than I do in that regard.

I'm Robin.

I think that the advice from Rob is good sound advice, although my younger self would go done an entirely route. One of pet hates is any form of bullying or bigotry, and this guy is ticking plenty of boxes.
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Something that Wayne hasn't seemed to grasp
    Oh yes I do, thank you.

I think we agree on the seriousness of this but slightly differ on the approach to take. Legal action/ redress - Agree as I’ve suggested the same.

Then I’d just ignore them and give them any further attention in the meantime. I certainly wouldn’t waste my time reading what they are saying about me, their hateful opinions are worthless. YMMV and I understand the temptation.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsondonkey View Post
    Fuck sakes just ignore it. Five people on the internet don’t like you? Big deal, so what?

First step, stop visiting the site and reading that crap.
    Second step, see step one.
    That's not the point. The point is that it's important to take a stance against bigots and bullies [which Peck certainly is], and those who think that they can harass and abuse people with impunity from behind the 'safety' of their computers. On social media, which this effectively is, people have been known to commit suicide for less.

One of the things I abhor most in today's world is folk who think they can say and do what they want online, without repercussions, and who refuse to take any responsibility for their actions. It's a disease endemic in today's society and spawned by the creation of the Internet, as it has given a 'voice' to the dregs and lowlifes of this world who beforehand were rightly silenced.

Well, I'm here to silence them again and ensure that they pay for their actions!

Marco.

Ok, need to pop out for a bit, but will be back shortly!

Marco.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsondonkey View Post
    Oh yes I do, thank you.

I think we agree on the seriousness of this but slightly differ on the approach to take. Legal action/ redress - Agree as I’ve suggested the same.

Then I’d just ignore them and give them any further attention in the meantime. I certainly wouldn’t waste my time reading what they are saying about me, their hateful opinions are worthless. YMMV and I understand the temptation.
    Yes, but you could've put your point across before rather more sensitively. Please remember that in future, as on AoS we're used to being nice to each other!

Marco.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast