View Poll Results: What action would you take?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Send Peck a 'cease & desist' letter/make a complaint to Forumotion, attaching relevant screenshots

27 55.10%
  • Warn Peck first of the intended action and give him the chance to comply

1 2.04%
  • Fly to Sweden and confront Peck in person about his behaviour in a non-threatening manner

4 8.16%
  • Just shrug your shoulders and put it down to the behaviour of a very disturbed nutter

17 34.69%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stalked and harassed by Graham Peck/A.K.A Rudolph Hucker

I'm Rob.

Here in the UK we have the Protection from Harassment Act (1997) which says that if harassment has taken place on more than one occasion then you can apply for an injunction to prevent further harassment from this Graham Peck. You can take out a civil action or the Police can bring a criminal case. There may be similar legislation in Sweden. I would do as Rosewind suggests and see what action could be taken. Might be worth contacting a Swedish lawyer for a telephone conference, so long as they speak English even if it costs you.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty38 View Post
    Can't help thinking you'd have a different view if you were on the receiving end....
    I was about to give the same advice but worded differently. The fact is that humans have an inherent desire to repeat behaviours which can be helpful or destructive in different contexts. This is probably related to the way children learn from parents throughout nature and is important in early development, but the impulse to do so is carried over later in life (and eventually becomes OCD in the worse cases).

In this case, what I'm saying is that we all have a natural desire to repeat behaviours, but as adults we are able to switch it off if we try (although when it's OCD it's a lot harder to retrain the brain to do so). If you have an impulse (quite naturally, the vast majority of people, including me, would) to regularly check the despicable posts for updates. The best course of action is to try hard, consciously at first, to ignore this impulse, and over time hopefully the desire will reduce to the point that you hardly ever think about it.

I'm not implying there's any mental health issues here (on your side, clearly there is on Graham Peck's) just how the brain works, and how knowledge of this can help us to make better decisions.

The only damage it's doing to you (assuming clients and acquaintances do not read it and take any notice) is through your awareness of the content of the posts. If you are not aware of them, and not bothered by that, then they can do you no harm.

I'm assuming here that this Graham Peck is not dangerous and may at some point resort to making threats online he may later go on to enact, or encourage others to do so. In which case keeping up to date on his postings is something that should be done, but if you have a trusted friend who can do so, and you both agree never to discuss the content except in the case that it becomes dangerous, then you can avoid the harm that knowledge of the posts would bring.

It's quite possible that thinking about this over an extended period has also formed pathways in the brain akin to (but not necessarily actual) PTSD. If it becomes hard to move on, and over time it should naturally happen, then other forms of treatment can help, mindfulness and meditation type techniques (which can just be as simple as 5 mins of slow deep breathing in silence or with a tacky meditation album on in the background) or, worst case, cognitive behavioural therapy. If you think this is a load of bollocks (as I did less than 5 years ago) them look again, as it's not! I've really turned my anger and, later, anxiety issues (which I wasn't really aware of, or at least refused to recognise) around just through talking to someone 3 or 4 times about it and changing my attitude and outlook. And I'm much happier as a result!

I've gone a bit off topic beyond the situation in question to wider mental well-being but I'll leave it all up as it's still relevant. Just my twopenn'orth of course.

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Ok guys, thanks for your input, which is appreciated. Now for some replies!

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Member states are also bound to combat public incitement to violence and hatred against people of different race, colour, religion, or national or ethnic descent by means of criminal law. So no get out clause really as they are members...
    That's is the point. It's not just because Graham Peck, and his fellow "dregs of society" [which rather aptly on the site concerned forms the owner's description of the membership], who has targeted my wife and I with harassment and abuse, for years, but Graham Peck, and also other members there have very clear bigoted and racist tendencies, which I'd take a very dim view of regardless of anything else!

And fortunately the authorities would agree, moreover I'm sure will the hosts of Graham Peck's website, when I send them the screenshots taken.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Hi Peter,

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewind View Post
    Collect evidence of the systematic stalkiing, which is what you have been doing. Contact a Swedish help group to see what advice they can give you: info makeequal se
    Their website is in Swedish but they should be able to give you advice and, perhaps, even assist you. The man in question is likely to have a track record in other places.
    Thanks for the link. I'll certainly check out that site [fortunately Chrome can be set to translate full pages on the net in foreign languages into English]. It will be useful from the point of view of getting a handle on my options for proceeding with any legal action, against Graham Peck, from a Swedish standpoint

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty38 View Post
    Can't help thinking you'd have a different view if you were on the receiving end....
    I can’t help thinking your assumptions are incorrect!

We all deal with things differently. If they’ve broken the law, report them. If you don’t like what they’re saying just ignore them, trolls feed on this kind of attention so why give them what they want. It’s hard reading horrible and hurtful comments about you but these people’s opinions, this Graham Peck, count for nothing so I just don’t place any importance to what they say.

I'm Steve.

I did at first think flying over and confronting Graham Peck in a non-violent manner would be a good option, but having seen that picture of Graham Peck (I assume that's him), and having some idea how well my impulse control works (it doesn't) I just know violence would be inevitable. So I voted for option 1.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    If I was going to do that I certainly wouldn't signal my intention of doing so in advance. Living well is the best revenge.
    Firstly, I should point out that Option 3 on the poll would be strictly with non-threatening or violent intent. It would be a case of seeing whether Graham Peck would have the balls to tell me to my face what he writes on his forum, which I seriously doubt, as most of these scumbags, like Graham Peck, are cowards. Easy enough to do, as I have Graham Peck's address.

In terms of the bit in bold, you are *so* right!! That is **precisely why** that after reading on Graham Peck's site how much me living well and being happy with life irks him (and the other resident wastes of space), nothing gave me greater pleasure than going on about it MORE (as I know they'll reading), just to rub their noses in it!!!

But they, and especially Graham Peck, were too thick to see it.... So as you say, showcasing my lifestyle (perfectly normal to most continentals, who like me, love their food and wine, but to Graham Peck and his cronies was ignorantly considered as 'overindulgent'], on a regular basis, was the best form of revenge, as they fell for it every time!

Glove puppets are less easily manipulated

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Andrew.

Firstly I have sympathy. Collecting pictures of where this Graham Peck lives and his car could been seen as evidence of some future vendetta, even revenge stalking. What happens if his property and car suddenly become "damaged". It only takes him to provide screenshots of your posts for a likely motive.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Dominic.

I am surprised that this Graham Peck individual has managed to get under your skin Marco. The way to avoid that is not to read such total tosh.

From what I have read on the screenshots Graham Peck is mostly talking to himself and has very little effect in the great wide world beyond his delusions. Except of course that you yourself have given it a wider audience by posting it here, which no doubt pleases Graham Peck, the moron, even more.

The sensible mature move is to not read it and it will implode on itself given time when there is no audience for it.

In my view unless you are happy to spend an inordinate amount of time and or money on this issue, it will be every bit as damaging to your well being as reading this utter shite. Tread carefully.
    CD player = Marantz CD6006
    DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201
    Speaks = Quadral Chromium Style 6

Quote Originally Posted by crimsondonkey View Post
    I can’t help thinking your assumptions are incorrect!

We all deal with things differently. If they’ve broken the law, report them. If you don’t like what they’re saying just ignore them, trolls feed on this kind of attention so why give them what they want. It’s hard reading horrible and hurtful comments about you but these people’s opinions count for nothing so I just don’t place any importance to what they say.
    It would've been helpful, Wayne if you'd shown that level of sensitivity and consideration in your opening post, rather than your rather brusque/rude and dismissive tone in what, in a wider context, is a serious issue. This sort of shit goes way deeper than a few people not liking me on the Internet.

Anyway, I'll get to that in a minute.

Marco.
    Main System

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast