View Poll Results: What action would you take?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Send Peck a 'cease & desist' letter/make a complaint to Forumotion, attaching relevant screenshots

27 55.10%
  • Warn Peck first of the intended action and give him the chance to comply

1 2.04%
  • Fly to Sweden and confront Peck in person about his behaviour in a non-threatening manner

4 8.16%
  • Just shrug your shoulders and put it down to the behaviour of a very disturbed nutter

17 34.69%
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Stalked and harassed by Graham Peck/A.K.A Rudolph Hucker

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Yet more stalking and online harassment from Graham Peck, the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*) troll from Sweden, this time with further defamation and references to "pedos" and "kiddy fiddlers":

Those remarks portray deliberate malicious intent and will almost certainly be viewed as such if this gets to court, which will depend on whether or not Graham Peck the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*) troll from Sweden, complies with the demands set out in the cease & desist letter he receives from my solicitor.

However, for sheer comedic value, the catalogue of unintentional irony continues, with Graham Peck the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*) troll from Sweden, continuing to go on about others "spewing bile" and having "zero life", whilst evidence clearly shows Graham Peck the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*) troll from Sweden, spending the majority of his so-called 'life' hiding behind his computer, like a coward, stalking, harassing and defaming people, and indeed spewing the biggest load of barely-intelligible bile imaginable.

So how does that work? Of course he's the consummate Captain of Unintentional Irony.

The fact is, if Graham Peck (the self-confessed *IMPOTENT) troll from Sweden, *actually* had a life, he'd be doing something more constructive with it, such as spending the time instead with his son, who's love he makes futile attempts to buy with expensive toys, and his (one would assume) sexually frustrated wife.

Anyway, I look forward to saving yet more valuable evidence with which to sue Graham Peck, the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*) troll from Sweden, for harassment and defamation. The stronger my case is against him, the more the likelihood is of bankrupting him with the costs of damages and court fees, and so pretty soon his wooden shed will be downgraded to a cardboard box.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Yet more evidence to support my case against Graham Peck the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*) troll from Sweden:

It's pointless commenting on the above, as it's patently obvious to any intelligent person that Graham Peck, the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*) troll from Sweden, is largely taking about himself, but is too blinkered to see it. Among other mental health issues, he clearly suffers from Schizoid Personality Disorder: https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/...ity-disorder#1 coupled with tastes in interior décor typical of a vulgar Essex chav.

Regardless, everyone who reads this thread, or finds it on Google [or via other search engines] will know *exactly* what kind of a human being Graham Peck the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*)
    schizoid troll from Sweden is...

And soon so will Marie Peck, when she receives printouts of every screenshot I've taken of her *IMPOTENT* husband's stalking and abusive online behaviour, and asks him to log into his admin account on Snakeoil, for her to view his posting history under various different false identities, and so sees for herself exactly what her *IMPOTENT* schizoid husband has been up to behind her back. The screenshots will also include where he has openly discussed their non-existent sex life and his impotency.

Multiple copies of these screenshots will be sent at various intervals, via Royal Mail's International Tracked & Signed service, to Graham Peck's home address, but addressed to Marie Peck, and requiring her signature for delivery, so that Graham Peck won't know when to try and intercept them.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

It's such a lovely sunny day today in Wrexham, so I'm humming a happy little tune... It's called the BT Internet Boogie (Warwick Road Remix):

"Roger Needham and Siobhan McGinley up a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. She's making felt goats, while he's stalking me, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. What will she do when she discovers what dodgy Roger's been up to, I don't know, but all her KISSING might well go..."

I wonder if it's as sunny today in Leytonstone?

Marco.
    Main System

More from Graham Peck, the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*) troll from Sweden:

No idea who that bloke is, or anyone else featured in the pic. However, I can state as FACT that he has nothing to do with me! So whoever is giving Graham Peck his information is as BRAINLESS as he is.

Keep up the comedy though, and look out for the screenshots I've sent your wife. They'll be popping through the door soon....

Marco.
    Main System

And....

You mean exactly like how YOU have published MY details in the first post on your "Marco Pieracinni" thread?

I agree about no-one caring - I certainly don't! But it's yet more evidence of your continual harassment and attempts to apply one law to suit you, and another for me. I also noticed how much you 'didn't care' last time when a picture of your house and full postal address was shown... On the contrary, you were going off your nut!

So you're convincing no-one, in that respect.

And...

Firstly, Megan Wilson was my mother-in-law's name, and she's dead! And you do realise that my wife was an ONLY CHILD, and so had no 'sister'? That kind of kills your 'panty sniffing' accusations in reference to her 'young niece' (whom you wrongly believed to be Megan Wilson) stone dead. And of course all of this is easily provable.

As I've said, whoever is feeding you this bullshit is as brainless as you are. It does, however, add to the pool of evidence I have against you for harassment, defamation and malicious intent, which I *WILL* be suing you for. Make no mistake about that!

Secondly, it demonstrates just the kind of SCUMBAG you are, by showing your intentions towards harassing my father, an 87-year old man, who's got nothing whatsoever to do with this conflict. If you do though, he'll just laugh, I promise you, as my wife did when you harassed her on Facebook and Linkedin, in a futile attempt to get at me.

Listen up, IMPOTENT-boy, and listen well... Both of them know that you're a no-life schizoid nutcase, and so will pay ZERO attention to anything you have to say. Hokey, cokey?

However, the more evidence you continue to provide me of your online stalking, harassment and defamation, the worse it will be for you.

Marco.
    Main System

And:

Graham Peck, this is the last time I'll be addressing you directly, as from now on, this thread will be used solely for storing screenshot evidence of your online stalking, harassment and defamation.

In reference to the above... You really have very little grasp on reality, don't you?

Can't you see that YOU are the one with a pretend 'hi-fi forum', in reality created to provide you with a platform to spend countless hours maliciously attacking people you hate, in the sole company now of (soon to be sued, like you) Roger G Needham/Siobhan McGinley, posing as 'DarKHarlequiN' (previously 'TheMooN', on AoS - it was that most unusual use of capital letters at the beginning and end of random words that done for him in the end), as everyone else who used to post on your 'forum' is well gone, including your old friend Andre?

That's all down to YOU. Therefore, I guarantee it's not going to be me and Grant left on our own on AoS. It'll be YOU and Roger Needham/Siobhan McGinley, posing as 'DarkHarleQuiN' on your joke 'forum', until such times as I prevent you both, legally, from doing so. That's the future.

And what has Grant (Struth) ever done to you, much like my dad or my wife? So if you're the man you claim to be, then leave them out of this conflict. The only reason I sent Marie those screenshots is because YOU brought my wife into our conflict by harassing her on Facebook and Linkedin, in order to try and 'damage' me somehow, so I've given you a taste of your own medicine.

Now allow me to give you the FACTS about my supposed 'stolen forum'...

The fact is, I bought this place from Steve Toy in 2009 (when he was officially the sole owner), for a price that we BOTH agreed at the time was fair, and that HE was HAPPY with, based on the fact that I was more responsible than him for building the place up in the early days, and had done the bulk of the work in that respect, *exactly* as it was when we ran Hi-Fi Corner together all those years ago. You did next to bugger all, while Fliterlab (Rob), Steve Toy and me created a forum for YOU that was worth having, until things went tits up, largely down to YOU.

So I've 'stolen" nothing, and if you contact Steve Toy, and ask him for yourself, he'll tell you the same.

As for this Camaro nonsense, and all the other expensive toys you've posted countless pictures of, or your claimed wealth, I *honestly* don't give a damn, as quite clearly, none of it has made you happy. Unlike you, I don't need to be 'rich' to be happy.

Perhaps if you spent MORE time driving your Camaro, ENJOYING LIFE (and the money you have now), in the company of your wife and kids, doing nice things together, instead of working yourself into an early grave, obsessing about becoming a millionaire, and LESS time online maliciously stalking and harassing others and me, you'd be happier...??

Now the next time you'll be hearing from me will be from my solicitor.

Marco.
    Main System

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314