View Poll Results: What action would you take?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Send Peck a 'cease & desist' letter/make a complaint to Forumotion, attaching relevant screenshots

27 55.10%
  • Warn Peck first of the intended action and give him the chance to comply

1 2.04%
  • Fly to Sweden and confront Peck in person about his behaviour in a non-threatening manner

4 8.16%
  • Just shrug your shoulders and put it down to the behaviour of a very disturbed nutter

17 34.69%
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Stalked and harassed by Graham Peck/A.K.A Rudolph Hucker

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

More, this time with threats of violence from his son....

So in the space of a few hours, we've gone from: "get back to ripping into this pos now" to: "i have had enough of interacting on hifi forums".

Hmm... I wonder what could've caused such a volte face?

I think it's obvious to everyone who the loser is. And as far as "interacting on hifi forums" goes, that's a laugh!

There are many more words one could use to accurately describe the published output above from Graham Peck, and what snakeoilaudio constitutes as. "Hi-fi forum", I'd suggest, is somewhat stretching the boundaries of lateral thinking.

Never mind, it won't take a month or two for him to receive the Cease and Desist letter from my solicitor, which he can look forward to popping through his door soon.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

More.... This time Graham Peck is pretending to be Andre [easily provable in any subsequent investigation by the authorities], and also posting under his alter-ego of Mike Oxbig:

The "2-month holiday" lasted long!!

Thus proving that the only 'no-life loser' is Graham Peck, as he's got nothing else better to do but stalk and harass people. Graham peck the Internet troll with no life.

Keep it up, Graham Peck. It's yet more evidence of harassment and defamation I can use against you, Graham Peck, and gives me cause to bump this thread and keep it high up in Google searches. The whole world is slowly finding out what you are, Graham Peck

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Oh look, it's at the top of the page now: https://www.google.com/search?q=grah...w=1309&bih=696

This is like the UK chart show, but in the final countdown, the 'new entry' from Graham Peck, the Internet Troll from Sweden, will be a No1...!

Marco.
    Main System

More harassment, defamation, racism and libel from Graham Peck....

Well that was another short holiday!!

Mid-March my arse..... Come on, you know what they say, when you're in a hole, keep digging! And true to form, he gets the shovel out again...

Done, eh? You mean just like you said 10 minutes ago??

No, you'll be at it again as soon as you're up - nothing surer, as it's what trolls like you live for, isn't it, Graham Peck? All the chav possessions in your garden shed won't make up for how obviously unhappy and unfulfilled you are, eh Graham Peck?

So keep it coming, Graham Peck - the more the merrier, as all the evidence I'm gathering will be invaluable when I sue you. Watch out for the letter from my solicitor, Graham Peck... I'll be waiting for you one day soon when you come home from work.

Marco.
    Main System

"Middle of March I'll pop back" - Graham Peck...

Posted YESTERDAY (19th February):

As I said, middle of March, my arse. Graham Peck just can't help himself.

Graham Peck's obviously got mixed up between February and March. That's dimwittedness for you, possibly combined with the early signs of dementia, plus having no life outside of working... Quite clearly, Graham Peck, the Internet troll, can't survive without posting on his scum forum. Shame, as it will closed down very soon.

Marco.
    Main System

Yet more harassment:

Keep the evidence coming...

Marco.
    Main System

Yet more unprovoked harassment, abuse and defamation from Graham Peck, the Internet troll from Sweden:

Page 3 now, and climbing.... https://www.google.com/search?q=grah...w=1309&bih=696

"Raging fucking loony", you just gotta love the irony!!!

Glad to see though that Graham Peck, the Internet troll from Sweden, is ensuring he's earning enough money to pay for my damages, when I sue him for harassment... Homeless, bankrupt-boy, will soon be Graham Peck's new title...

Marco.
    Main System

Graham Peck wrote YESTERDAY:

"ok i'm out
    will post some pictures of my 30k dream muscle car when i put it back in traffic first week in april..let them 2 utter twats see what hard work gets u in life.
    see ya april"

Last time Graham Peck said he was off until mid-March, then reappeared days later in mid-February.Yesterday, it was "see ya April", but Graham Peck's back again today, with yer more of his unprovoked harassment, thus demonstrating that he just can't keep away from his scum 'forum'., as he has NO LIFE, no marital relationship worthy of the name, and nothing else to do with his time, outside of working:

So Today [not sometime in April, as promised] Graham Peck the Internet Troll wrote:

Thanks to the contents of this thread, Graham Peck's harassment and abuse is all over Google, so I'm sure the info will pop up sometime soon [perhaps when least expected], when Graham Peck's wife, Graham Peck's boss or someone else who knows Graham Peck personally, but doesn't know the vile behaviour Graham Peck gets up to, whilst hiding behind his computer, searches on Google for anything relating to the name "Graham Peck".

Top of Page 3 now, and climbing fast: https://www.google.com/search?q=grah...w=1309&bih=696

Keep the evidence coming, and your harassing and abusive activities all over Google for everyone to find, Graham Peck...

Marco.
    Main System

Yet more harassment and abuse from Graham Peck, the cowardly (self-confessed impotent) Internet troll from Sweden. Plus once again with racist references to "nig nog wheels". Graham Peck clearly has issues with black people, and so racist remarks like that alone will lead to his downfall.

Quite clearly also, Graham Peck can't keep away from his scum 'forum' because Graham Peck has nothing else better to do with his spare time other than, completely unprovoked, stalk and harass people:

However, Graham Peck, the cowardly (self-confessed impotent) Internet troll from Sweden, is clearly also a master of unintended irony... I'd contend that to any neutral observer, it's obvious who the "online raging fucking twat" is...

Graham Peck claims that others have 'no life', yet on his scum 'forum' has created and posted under at least SIX DIFFERENT MULTIPLE PERSONAS [easily provable, however, in any legal investigation, as being him, as the writing style and language used is IDENTICAL], generating over 100,000 POSTS between them on the same subjects, ad nauseam, the majority of which are libellous and actionable, and which have been saved as evidence to use against him, and in the process has spent 100s OF HOURS of his 'life' doing so.

Quite simply, only TROLLS hide behind VPNs and use false identities. Therefore, the question that begs asking is why would someone who *genuinely* has a life, WASTE so much of it behaving like that...?

On the contrary, I'd suggest that only someone who has NO LIFE, and who hasn't got anything else better to do, would waste so much of it, sat behind a computer, stalking and harassing people. Therefore, Graham Peck, the cowardly (self-confessed impotent) Internet troll from Sweden, really needs to take a long hard look in the mirror, and see WHO *really* has NO LIFE, or instead start acting like someone who does.

Marco.
    Main System

Let's remind everyone again what Graham Peck, the (self-confessed impotent) Internet troll from Sweden looks like:

Marco.
    Main System

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast