View Poll Results: What action would you take?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Send Peck a 'cease & desist' letter/make a complaint to Forumotion, attaching relevant screenshots

27 55.10%
  • Warn Peck first of the intended action and give him the chance to comply

1 2.04%
  • Fly to Sweden and confront Peck in person about his behaviour in a non-threatening manner

4 8.16%
  • Just shrug your shoulders and put it down to the behaviour of a very disturbed nutter

17 34.69%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stalked and harassed by Graham Peck/A.K.A Rudolph Hucker

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsondonkey View Post
    Thanks. Yes the enemy is the one posting this hateful bile, I’m completely with Marco, albeit with perhaps a different take on the best course of action - I’ve consistently shared my abhorrence and tried to make suggestions intended to be helpful.
    Cheers, Wayne. I appreciate that!

Marco.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Hi Domenic,

In terms of the bit in bold, sure, but do remember that Peck's hate campaign against me has been carrying on almost daily for years, and until recently, on top of the very similar treatment I was being subjected to from the now-deceased Richard Dunn (of NVA), and the associated keyboard warriors on his forum, HFS - and on there for even longer...! Therefore, there's a limit to how thick your skin is!

Just ignoring it or not reading it is great advice, but in reality not so easy to do when you're the victim, and bear in mind that ignoring it publicly is precisely what I'd done up until now. But enough was enough. Up until now, I'd simply considered Peck and his cronies as pitiable 'no-marks' with very obvious mental conditions, and not worth the bother, so I'd have gone for option 4 on the poll.

Now, however, Option 1 is most likely.

Marco.
    What part in the origin of this hate campain were you a part of, to get this reaction from the man, Marco?

Anything? or did it start for absolutely no reason? Has he singled you out or is there a back story?

Reason I ask is,

It must surely be easier and quicker to approach him directly, either with a temporary membership here at AoS, or on Snake oil and just put it to rest between the two of you via Pm.

With the greatest respect, from what I have read around the forum-verse, neither Richard Dunn, Mr Peck or yourself have been immaculately behaved towards each other.

With Richard Dunn firmly planted in the dirt, there could be an opportunity to put the past firmly behind all of you. A fresh start?

Now before anyone jumps on that with "oh he's a racist" etc, I am not defending the posts or behaviours of anyone, but the Simplest solution is to put it to bed between the two parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    I was about to add that it isn't just about Marco (he's big enough and ugly enough to look after himself! ) but what about someone less able? If he's behaving like this with Marco and clearly a racist bully, who else is he doing it to? And will they be mentally strong enough to brush it off, least of all stand up to them, and I totally hate bullying and anyone who does it deserves to reap the consequences.
    Indeed, Alex. That is a very pertinent point. I've always been the type to stand up for myself and not just 'sit back and take' being insulted, harassed or vilified. Why should I, or indeed anyone else, put up with that shit? And one thing bullies hate is a taste of their own medicine and people who aren't afraid to fight back!

It would be all too easy for any of us to start a free forum and use it a vehicle to harass and abuse people we don't like. I could go to town on folk like Peck, as in terms of being ripe for ridiculing, they're an open goal!!

However, most of us are well-adjusted enough not to do that, plus also HAVE A REAL LIFE to lead! And that's a big part of the problem, as most of these trolls don't. They're bored/unfulfilled inadequates, and so need some 'excitement'/stimulation to fill the void in what is obviously their very unhappy lives. Sad bastards.

Marco.

I'm Geoff.

It seems to me that you wish to take action. In that case, contact the host of his forum and alert them to its racist content.

There is a time when doing nothing, which I would be tempted to do, is at an end. I do think that he has overstepped the mark by attacking your family but causing potential damage to yourself by taking vigilante action is not an option.
    Main system: Sony TTS8000; AT1010; Audio Technica Art1; The Lentek; Cambridge 851n, Yamaha NS1000.
    System 2 - SBT; Technics SH-X1000 DAC; Denon PMA-850

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    What part in the origin of this hate campain were you a part of, to get this reaction from the man, Marco?

Anything? or did it start for absolutely no reason? Has he singled you out or is there a back story?
    Yes there is, would you like to know?

Reason I ask is,

It must surely be easier and quicker to approach him directly, either with a temporary membership here at AoS, or on Snake oil and just put it to rest between the two of you via Pm.
    Lol - you're joking surely? No way am I going to waste my time engaging directly with the nutter, or worse allow him on here, as that would achieve nothing worthwhile whatsoever. So with respect, I shall be continuing as planned.

With the greatest respect, from what I have read around the forum-verse, neither Richard Dunn, Mr Peck or yourself have been immaculately behaved towards each other.
    Sure, we all have our skeletons in the cupboard, especially when you've been posting on forums for as long as I have, but I hope you don't think that that justifies the harassment and hate campaign I've been subjected to by Peck for the last 5 years, and some of the vile (and racist) remarks made towards not only me, but my wife and dead mother? "Pasta wog" indeed!

With Richard Dunn firmly planted in the dirt, there could be an opportunity to put the past firmly behind all of you. A fresh start?
    That's a separate subject (the HFS thing) and not something I'm going to discuss here. There is lots of 'putting the past firmly behind' needed to be done by various parties, not just me, before that can happen. Anyway, for the moment I'm concentrating solely on Peck.

Btw, you do realise he's using AA, (or has used it in the past) to conduct his hate campaign against me? If not, see the 8th screenshot I've posted, where he boasts about his "wealth posts"... He's certainly not someone I'd be welcoming with open arms on my forum, and treated as 'normal', as indeed seems to be the case on AA.

Indeed if any member of AoS had behaved as Peck has done [elsewhere or otherwise], especially in respect of racist behaviour, they'd be banned instantly. They certainly wouldn't be welcome here. However, that's entirely up to Westie and you. You should, however, be aware that I have taken screenshots of Hucker's posts in question on AA, and as such could be part of any legal action I pursue against him.

Marco.

Quote Originally Posted by oldius View Post
    It seems to me that you wish to take action. In that case, contact the host of his forum and alert them to its racist content.

There is a time when doing nothing, which I would be tempted to do, is at an end. I do think that he has overstepped the mark by attacking your family but causing potential damage to yourself by taking vigilante action is not an option.
    Thanks for that, and rest assured that that is not an option I'm remotely considering.

Marco.

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

Report to the police , they will have an avenue to contact the Swedish Authorities. Anything uotside this route may have unintended consequences.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Marco,

Obviously what he’s saying is vile, and very wrong seems a bit mentally unhinged to me.
    Its words In the public domain and yeah...it’s racist.
    I’d seek advice on what can be done in Sweden, and contact the forums he posts on reporting his behaviour, it’s violating Terms of Service.

From a different view,
    This doesn't have to bother you...

Your allowing this idiot to live in your Head Marco, with respect mate, that’s a choice your making.
    Just because idiots/ bully’s/ online trolls say something, doesn’t make it true.
    Who cares if his followers lap it up?

As someone said earlier, the best revenge is living well.

Main thing I guess, report it thru official channels - then let it be.
    Don’tlet this guy live in your head, it’ll affect you.
    Cheers, bud - all noted, especially the bit in bold, which I'll be continuing to do!

After all it does say on my profile I'm a bon vivant!

Marco.

I'm Gary.

I was wondering the same as Bigman80 and am playing devil's advocate here so please don't take it the wrong way.

Without meaning to sound rude, and certainly without condoning what is happening to you, I can't help but to wonder why two individuals have been motivated to act in such a manner? I too have been posting on various forums for many years but to date have never had anything like this happen.

Taking this matter to a worst case scenario, eg a trial in court, anything you may have done to provoke or exacerbate it will be exploited to the full by his defence lawyer.

If, and it sounds highly likely, this character has mental health issues, this along with any antagonism on your part may well be sufficient to see him get away with it and as a result make matters worse as he could see it as vindication that reinforces his position?

It's easy for me to say as I'm not on the receiving end but maybe totally ignoring him, at least in the short term, might be the best course of action?
    Marantz CD63 KI Signature
    Project Debut II
    Pioneer A656 Reference
    Epos M5s
    Atacama Stands
    Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
    Various interconnects as above

Quote Originally Posted by smangus View Post
    Report to the police , they will have an avenue to contact the Swedish Authorities. Anything uotside this route may have unintended consequences.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Good advice, Andy, and rest assured it'll duly be taken heed of

Marco.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast