Hi Guys,

I'd like your advice. I was wondering what you'd do in my position. of having been a victim of continual harassment, and stalked for about the last 5 years, by a persistent Internet troll, in terms of what action you'd take against him, given that I now have evidence of his behaviour, in the form of the screenshots shown below, taken from the website he runs.

The name of this troll is Graham Peck, A,K.A Rudolph Hucker, Mike Oxbig, Chris P Bacon, and many other 'inventive' titles. Those of you who've been posting on forums for as long as I have, will be aware of this idiot, and who's been banned from every hi-fi forum under the sun for his appalling behaviour.

As you will see, Graham Peck and others on his forum are guilty of consistently making illegal racist remarks, such as "Darkies", "Spear Chuckers", "Niggas", "Sand Wogs", etc, as well as referring to me as a "slum landlord" (which is actionable as defamation, as I rent out a couple of properties locally), and "Welsh Wog"/"Half a Pasta Wog".

Together with Graham Peck making defamatory references to my "manly wife" [the complete opposite of what she is] and my deceased mother, as a "Pasta Wog" - all of which violates the Terms of Use of the website's hosts [Forumotion.com], under the section of 'PROHIBITED CONTENT AND BEHAVIOUR', see here, third down, re: 'Hateful and abusive/repulsive/defamatory content': https://www.forumotion.com/terms-of-service

This is the section of Graham Peck's forum, dedicated to subjecting my family and I to continuous defamatory and racist remarks:

And the subsequent saved screenshots, as follows:

I have many more similar screenshots saved. The last one is proof positive of Graham Peck's intent to troll me in disguise. Well, I don't need to know his IP address, as I have the address of where he lives.

So please vote on the poll, and/or post here outlining what action, or otherwise, you would take in my position against Graham Peck. In my view, there is enough evidence, if necessary, for proceeding with a criminal case against Graham Peck.

Marco.