Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post
Just handbags at dawn and not much else, if anything its just two people seeking attention for no other reason than boredom.
Out of all the things to be concerned about in life, this is just petty beyond belief.
Its just words on the internet, thats it! Really not worth the trouble to ones own karma.
Just ignore the bellend.
Gary, I know your heart's in the right place, but I told someone else off earlier for being insensitive, and I'm afraid the bit I've highlighted comes under the exact same category. You've no idea what I've been subjected to from this idiot, other than the screenshots I've shown, so please don't dismiss it as "handbags" or "words on the Internet". It's FAR more than that (to me), as anyone else who's experienced similar knows.

And the seeking attention bit is just as bad, as that's fundamentally NOT what I'm doing. It always amazes me how folks who've not been subjected to this type of online harassment can be so blasé about it and its effects. Please show me some more consideration in future.

Marco.