Yet more stalking and online harassment from Graham Peck, the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*) troll from Sweden, this time with further defamation and references to "pedos" and "kiddy fiddlers":

Those remarks portray deliberate malicious intent and will almost certainly be viewed as such if this gets to court, which will depend on whether or not Graham Peck the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*) troll from Sweden, complies with the demands set out in the cease & desist letter he receives from my solicitor.

However, for sheer comedic value, the catalogue of unintentional irony continues, with Graham Peck the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*) troll from Sweden, continuing to go on about others "spewing bile" and having "zero life", whilst evidence clearly shows Graham Peck the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*) troll from Sweden, spending the majority of his so-called 'life' hiding behind his computer, like a coward, stalking, harassing and defaming people, and indeed spewing the biggest load of barely-intelligible bile imaginable.

So how does that work? Of course he's the consummate Captain of Unintentional Irony.

The fact is, if Graham Peck (the self-confessed *IMPOTENT) troll from Sweden, *actually* had a life, he'd be doing something more constructive with it, such as spending the time instead with his son, who's love he makes futile attempts to buy with expensive toys, and his (one would assume) sexually frustrated wife.

Anyway, I look forward to saving yet more valuable evidence with which to sue Graham Peck, the (self-confessed *IMPOTENT*) troll from Sweden, for harassment and defamation. The stronger my case is against him, the more the likelihood is of bankrupting him with the costs of damages and court fees, and so pretty soon his wooden shed will be downgraded to a cardboard box.

Marco.