And:

Graham Peck, this is the last time I'll be addressing you directly, as from now on, this thread will be used solely for storing screenshot evidence of your online stalking, harassment and defamation.

In reference to the above... You really have very little grasp on reality, don't you?

Can't you see that YOU are the one with a pretend 'hi-fi forum', in reality created to provide you with a platform to spend countless hours maliciously attacking people you hate, in the sole company now of (soon to be sued, like you) Roger G Needham/Siobhan McGinley, posing as 'DarKHarlequiN' (previously 'TheMooN', on AoS - it was that most unusual use of capital letters at the beginning and end of random words that done for him in the end), as everyone else who used to post on your 'forum' is well gone, including your old friend Andre?

That's all down to YOU. Therefore, I guarantee it's not going to be me and Grant left on our own on AoS. It'll be YOU and Roger Needham/Siobhan McGinley, posing as 'DarkHarleQuiN' on your joke 'forum', until such times as I prevent you both, legally, from doing so. That's the future.

And what has Grant (Struth) ever done to you, much like my dad or my wife? So if you're the man you claim to be, then leave them out of this conflict. The only reason I sent Marie those screenshots is because YOU brought my wife into our conflict by harassing her on Facebook and Linkedin, in order to try and 'damage' me somehow, so I've given you a taste of your own medicine.

Now allow me to give you the FACTS about my supposed 'stolen forum'...

The fact is, I bought this place from Steve Toy in 2009 (when he was officially the sole owner), for a price that we BOTH agreed at the time was fair, and that HE was HAPPY with, based on the fact that I was more responsible than him for building the place up in the early days, and had done the bulk of the work in that respect, *exactly* as it was when we ran Hi-Fi Corner together all those years ago. You did next to bugger all, while Fliterlab (Rob), Steve Toy and me created a forum for YOU that was worth having, until things went tits up, largely down to YOU.

So I've 'stolen" nothing, and if you contact Steve Toy, and ask him for yourself, he'll tell you the same.

As for this Camaro nonsense, and all the other expensive toys you've posted countless pictures of, or your claimed wealth, I *honestly* don't give a damn, as quite clearly, none of it has made you happy. Unlike you, I don't need to be 'rich' to be happy.

Perhaps if you spent MORE time driving your Camaro, ENJOYING LIFE (and the money you have now), in the company of your wife and kids, doing nice things together, instead of working yourself into an early grave, obsessing about becoming a millionaire, and LESS time online maliciously stalking and harassing others and me, you'd be happier...??

Now the next time you'll be hearing from me will be from my solicitor.

Marco.