+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Valab LCR-1 phono stage

montesquieu Guest

Default FS: Valab LCR-1 phono stage

Selling my Valab LCR phono stage (most recent MkIII version). Bought when I was thinking about selling my EAR 912. However by the time it was made (these are built to order), shipped, and travelled through customs, about eight weeks had passed and I had already bought my Allnic H7000V.

Lots of info, reviews and discussion online about this, I haven’t actually listened to it much due to having the Allnic already here when it arrived. I had intended to have a proper play at some stage but now need to raise funds towards a tonearm - so this is available.

These don’t come up very often as people tend to buy them and keep them. There are a few on the forum at the moment.

I paid £660 + £40 shipping plus £140 customs charges which is £840 all together. Offered at £575 including shipping.

Bigman80 Guest

Good phonostage this.

Good price too.

GLWS

I'm Alan.

Bargain alert. These have SUPERB inductors in them, the important bit in the LCR.

If I hadn't already scratched the LCR itch I would be all over this. GLWS though I doubt you'll need it.

I'm Peter.

PM incoming.
    Last edited by Rosewind; 23-08-2019 at 09:50.
    I'm Peter, Denmark: AD Audio Satchmo 3 Line Stage + EAR 516 + Quad ESL 57 + EAR 324P + PTP6 Acoustand L75 + Poul Ladegaard tonearm/Denon 103D + Fidelity Research FR24 mk ii/Decca Maroon + Leak Stereofetic FM Tuner + B&O Beocord 6500 Cassette Deck + Synology DS 415+("upgraded" to 8gb memory) cabled to Win10 PC - JRiver - Paul Pang USB-splitter cable - Linear 5v psu - Nuforce U192s - Line Magnetic 502CA DAC

montesquieu Guest

woke up to a flurry of offers on this this morning, just sorting out messages but one way or another this is probably sold.

+ Reply to Thread