+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Yamaha RX-V667 7.1 channel receiver

I'm Adrian.

Default FS: Yamaha RX-V667 7.1 channel receiver

I am selling this Yamaha RX-V667 7.1 channel receiver as my wife has decided to re-vamp the lounge and de-clutter, so sadly it has to go. It has a great sound and has been used to drive Mission surround sound speakers and Meridian active M33 speaker(see my other advert.). This receiver receive 5 stars from What-Hifi when reviewed.

The beauty of this receiver is that you can mix and match outputs to standard speakers or take pre-outs to active speakers, it also has a Zone 2 output to go to another amplifier. It is fully featured and gives a great sound, and the radio side is good as well.

For the specification please see https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audi...667/specs.html

I have shown it connected to show it working on Radio and TV.

It has some minor marks on the top and sides but these are minimal, and comes with fully working remote.

Added picture at bottom of setup Mic, cable, quick setup guide and CD/ROM

Price is £120 to AoS member plus P&P as below. It is advertised elsewhere so don't delay if you want it.

I will be carefully packaged and sent by UPS at the cost of £20 to a UK address, if you wish to collect that is fine.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by AJSki2fly; 22-08-2019 at 11:55.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Neil.

Pm sent.
    Regards Neil

I'm Adrian.

I have replied and sent further detail which have been updated here as well.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Weekend bump

I'm Adrian.

Bump

I'm Adrian.

Bump

Some interest on trickBay, only 2 days left, time to jump in a get it for a good price.

I'm Norman.

Hi Adrian, am sending you a PM. See you have a bid on ebay
    Regards Norman
    Rosewood LP12 Lingo, Ittok LVIII, AT OC9/III, Pioneer N-50A Streamer, Beresford Caimen SEG, Yamaha CD-N301 CD/ Streamer.Puresound T10 & P10, Audio Synthesis Passion Ultimate passive preamp, Audio Synthesis Decade amp. Canor TP10 Headphone amp. Pair MF P150 amps
    Linn Keildh, Hiquphon Tweeter upgrade.With Kustone bases
    Solid core Silver interconnects. Silver plated solid core copper interconnects, KLE Silver and Neutrik plugs and K400 biwire cable. Norstone Bergen 2 table
    Mission Isoplat (anyone remember them?)Synology DS215 , Beyerdynamic DT 990's, ADL GT40 Alpha for ADC Duties.

I'm Adrian.

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread