+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DAB Radio failure

I'm steve.

Finally got a response from Pure customer support, as I expected due to the age of my radio they confirmed a repair would not be possible. They directed me to their ebay seller page and said any purchase I made would qualify me for a 10% discount, not what I’d call generous considering the circumstances, an equivalent radio even with the discount would be £100+, think the radio I’ve bought was a better idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Mel.

My experience was with a 3 year old model with a faulty display and they exchanged it for a new model for £40. A friend also had an exchange for the same price which is where I found out this policy. Maybe its changed or we were just lucky.

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Cycleallday View Post
    My experience was with a 3 year old model with a faulty display and they exchanged it for a new model for £40. A friend also had an exchange for the same price which is where I found out this policy. Maybe its changed or we were just lucky.
    There were some known design faults/faulty parts so the exchange scheme was probably for those with such issues. I'm not sure its fair to criticise them for not offering a big discount for someone with a 10 year old model that suffered from a lightning strike!

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12