+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale, Aqua La Voce S2 dac

I'm Keith.

Default For Sale, Aqua La Voce S2 dac

Selling my Aqua La Voce S2 dac which is in excellent condition. Has single ended and balanced out as well as usb, spdif (RCA with bnc adapter), optical and I2S inputs.
    Great sounding dac and a Google will reveal many reviews with a hugely positive view from all reviewers.
    £2450 new and I am looking for £1200.
    Fully boxed in original packaging with usb cable, bnc adapter and power lead.
    Bought new from Elite Audio March 2018 and in excellent condition. I listened to it alongside the Auralic Vega and Metrum Jade and it was better than both of those in my room and system.
    Selling as I have a Najda dsp pre amp, dac, crossover which runs my active speakers and a separate dac is not necessary.
    £1200 inc shipping.
    Thanks for looking. Any queries please ask.
    KR
    Keith

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Garrard 401, Groovemaster 2, Arche headshell, Miyajima Shilabe, Paradise Phono amp,
    Aqua La Voce dac
    Salas DCB1
    Najda active crossover and DSP.
    Crown XLi 1500 x 2 bridged, Neurochrome Mod 86 monos, Guy Sergeant Hiraga Le Monstre,
    DIY open baffle with 18" Fane Colossus XB, Beyma 12p80ND and Beyma TPL150H with BK XLS 400 sub.

I'm Keith.

Just to correct the above this dac does not have optical but does have AES.

Garrard 401, Groovemaster 2, Arche headshell, Miyajima Shilabe, Paradise Phono amp,
    Aqua La Voce dac
    Salas DCB1
    Crown XLi 1500 x 2 bridged, Neurochrome Mod 86 monos, Guy Sergeant Hiraga Le Monstre,
    DIY open baffle with 18" Fane Colossus XB, Beyma 12p80ND and Beyma TPL150H with BK XLS 400 sub.

I'm Keith.

Bump for an excellent sounding dac.
    Aqua La Voce dac
    Salas DCB1

I'm Keith.

Still here, open to sensible offers.

Aqua La Voce dac
    Salas DCB1

I'm Roger.

Hi Keith

Just wondering if this is still available? A friend of mine might be interested having heard my S3. If it’s anything close to that sound-wise, then it’s a marvellous dac.

Best, Roger
    Last edited by Blodger; 24-10-2019 at 13:46. Reason: Typo

I'm Keith.

Hi Roger,
    Yes, still available. It is a really good sounding dac. Where are you and your friend located? You could come and have a listen if you are anywhere near the North East?
    Not heard an S3 but when I enquired at Audio Emotion about upgrading they said I would be better off saving a bit more and going for the next one up. They would say that to try to get me to spend more I suppose but I did get the impression that the difference was not that great.
    I would like to keep it but need the money now I have the active Najda which has a built in dac.

Aqua La Voce dac
    Salas DCB1

I'm Roger.

Hi Keith

Will pm you.

Roger

I'm Keith.

This fine dac is still available.

Aqua La Voce dac
    Salas DCB1

I'm Chris.

Wow I would love that DAC.

I'm Keith.

Well buy it then!

Aqua La Voce dac
    Salas DCB1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast