+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi Everyone

I'm Cameron.

Default Hi Everyone

I'm a new member here, but not new to forums in general.

Joined as this seems to focus on more retro stuff, and will perhaps give me an insight into some more old-school stuff. I've also got some equipment to list in the classifieds that I think would appeal more to those on this site :-)

See everyone around!

I'm Shane.

Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Welcome to AoS Cameron. Are you suggesting we're a bunch of old farts living in the past? Yep, probably! Don't get too carried away though, just like modern gear, there's good and bad - some of the retro stuff is pants, the trick is in sorting the wheat from the chaff. Have fun and hope you enjoy the forum.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Welcome to AoS Cameron. Are you suggesting we're a bunch of old farts living in the past? Yep, probably! Don't get too carried away though, just like modern gear, there's good and bad - some of the retro stuff is pants, the trick is in sorting the wheat from the chaff. Have fun and hope you enjoy the forum.
    Oi! Don't put Cameron off - we love retro here. 95% of my system is 'retro', as am I!

Welcome to AoS Cameron

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Lawrence.

Define Retro. Are my Ruarks retro, I think they're late 90s?

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'm Geoff.

Hello Cameron. Welcome to AOS.

Join in the fun and chat with everybody, there's a lot going on and the members are friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread