+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Sale Ammonite modular CNC Machined Technics SL1200 armboard (Jelco Fitment)

I'm Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by crippsy View Post
    Hi Mick,

I'd like to try a Linn Akito arm I have on my 1210. Would your armboard work with a Linn mount? I believe they were made in Japan by Jelco?

Kind Regards, Aaron.
    Hi Aaron. I would say it should be ok but not 100%. Someone on here maybe able to confirm if the jelco and Linn are the same. Sorry can't help anymore than that.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Aaron.

Thanks Mick,

I'm pretty sure they're the same fit, just Linn make 6 holes instead of 3. I'll take it if you can post it to London SE14 for asking price?

Best regards, Aaron.
    Gear list: Technics SL1100, Denon DL160,Technics SU9070+SE9060 Pre/power, Ruark Accolade, Arcam Airdac, Cambridge Audio CXC.

I'm Mick.

Ok Aaron Pm me your details
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Sold

I'm Aaron.

Thanks mate, just got your PM. TTFN
    Gear list: Technics SL1100, Denon DL160,Technics SU9070+SE9060 Pre/power, Ruark Accolade, Arcam Airdac, Cambridge Audio CXC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12