+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale Ammonite modular CNC Machined Technics SL1200 armboard (Jelco Fitment)

I'm Mick.

Default For Sale Ammonite modular CNC Machined Technics SL1200 armboard (Jelco Fitment)

Ammonite modular CNC Machined Technics SL1200 armboard (Jelco Fitment).

This is one of the best looking armboards for the Technics SL1200/1210. Not cheap but when you see the quality and how it looks once fitted you will be smiling. This is a Jelco fitment and was fitted to my second turntable before I changed the arm. Have a look at the reviews as its a nice bit of kit.

£80

https://ammonite-audio.co.uk/new-mod...00-turntables/

[IMG]20190407_125540 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0382 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0383 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0384 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0385 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Bump
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Offers

I'm Mick.

Bump

I'm Mick.

Weekend bump

I'm Mick.

Offers

I'm Mick.

Bump

I'm Deleted.

Best looking and best sounding - beautifully machined and finished in every way, a total bargain at full price.
    Account Deleted

I'm Mick.

Sure is Mark. Thanks for the bump

I'm Aaron.

Hi Mick,

I'd like to try a Linn Akito arm I have on my 1210. Would your armboard work with a Linn mount? I believe they were made in Japan by Jelco?

Kind Regards, Aaron.
    Gear list: Technics SL1100, Denon DL160,Technics SU9070+SE9060 Pre/power, Ruark Accolade, Arcam Airdac, Cambridge Audio CXC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast