+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Audionet Sam G2 Integrated Amplifier

I'm Frank.

Default FS: Audionet Sam G2 Integrated Amplifier

Bought this recently as wanted to reduce my box count. I was familiar with the brand as a friend had an Audionet power amp in an extremely high end system which sounded fantastic.

However, I have realized that I love my preamp too much and it seems a bit of a waste to use this as a power amp.

Anyone after a quality integrated won't do much better than this for the price. Rrp is over 5000 euro. Remote control is extra. It is clean, clear, neutral and packs a punch. I recently owned a Plinius 9200 and this is in a different league.

It comes double boxed with manual, Shuko mains lead and the optional remote. Unit is in immaculate condition.

Would be interested in a swap deal if someone has a quality power amp available and is after an integrated.

Otherwise this is available for £1795 + P&P or buyer can collect from north London.

IMG_3021.jpgIMG_3016.jpgIMG_3022.jpgIMG_3025.jpg

I'm Geoff.

Read the photo requirements for selling please Frank. Thumbnails are not acceptable for in sales over £250. I'll give you a short period to display full sized images. Thanks.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Read the photo requirements for selling please Frank. Thumbnails are not acceptable for in sales over £250. I'll give you a short period to display full sized images. Thanks.
    Oh, sorry, I thought if the thumbnail was clicked on the picture becomes full size. I'll see if I can work out how to post bigger pictures.

Ok, read it, can you recommend an image hosting site to use please?

I've uploaded pics to Flickr, do I just copy and paste the link to that page?

Ok, tried that, it didn't work.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/995932...posted-public/

Is that ok?
    Last edited by mido; 16-08-2019 at 09:19.

I'm inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by mido View Post
    I've uploaded pics to Flickr, do I just copy and paste the link to that page?

Ok, tried that, it didn't work.
    You need to click on the rightward facing arrow to the right of your picture on flickr to 'share' the image.
    This will get you a popup box with options - select BBCode from the top and the size you want to post (eg 800x598) - copy the highlighted code.
    Come back to the AoS Reply option and choose the image link just above the message text box (little tree picture)
    Paste the flickr code in there ... and it will look like this:

[IMG]IMG_3021 by Frank Weston, on Flickr[/IMG]

Repeat for the remaining images
    Last edited by mikmas; 16-08-2019 at 10:00.

I'm Frank.

Hi Mike,

thank you for your help. I am not getting a BBCode option on the Flickr page though.

I'm Grant.

its not the downwards arrow.. its the right pointing arrow.. then allong top you will see the bb option
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Frank.

IMG_3017 by Frank Weston, on Flickr

IMG_3018 by Frank Weston, on Flickr

IMG_3025 by Frank Weston, on Flickr

I'm Frank.

Thank you Grant, that is where I was going wrong.

Thank you to both Mike and Grant for your help with this.

I'm inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    its not the downwards arrow.. its the right pointing arrow.. then allong top you will see the bb option
    OOPS - should have gone to specsavers
    - post now edited

I'm Edward.

Happy to do a straight swap with the power amp your recently borrowed Frank.

No seriously the Audionet looks like some seriously great kit and the price you are selling it for seems like a stonking bargain.

Good luck with the sale - someone will be very pleased.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast