+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale. Oyaide Carbon Head Shell & Ortofon 2m Black Cart and Blue Stylus

I'm Mick.

Default For Sale. Oyaide Carbon Head Shell & Ortofon 2m Black Cart and Blue Stylus

Headshell sold

Ortofon 2m Black Cart and Blue Stylus still available 140 ono

Removed from one of my Technics 1210s

Oyaide HS-TF Carbon Head Shell with Ortofon Litz cart cables. Also comes with a Ortofon 2m Black Cart and Blue Stylus The 2m Black Cartridge is in good condition and was a spare. I damaged my Black stylus and put on a 2m Blue and was very impressed with the sound quality. The stylus has only covered 20hrs max so loads of life in it. This combination takes the blue up a level without having to fine tune a shibata stylus of the black range. Though you can still get a 2m Black stylus if you wish. This little bundle is a bargain and an instant mm set up for someone.

[IMG]240ECB27-F8CF-4AC8-968A-516C256D3A0F by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]A037FFCC-64F0-4B8D-80B4-301873C96FDD by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]D4D8A568-B78D-4975-BA02-EFA652BE6231 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]C1853FB0-C459-4C64-AE88-FB60953DF950 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

200 ono. Free postage
    Last edited by Dubster68; 18-08-2019 at 11:46.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Steve.

I’d take the shell alone if you will split?
    Technics SL1000r with Hana SL > Paradise
    Aurender N100h / Cyrus CD Sig > Chord Hugo TT
    Perreaux 255i with DAC/phono > Boenicke W8
    (Cables - who cares)

I'm Mick.

The headshell is sold

The 2m black Cart is still available for 140 with 2m Blue Stylus.
    Last edited by Dubster68; 18-08-2019 at 11:41.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Ortofon 2m Black Cart and 2m Blue stylus still available. 140 or close offers.

I'm Mick.

Offers on cart and stylus

I'm Mick.

Bump

I'm Mick.

Bump

I'm Mick.

Ortofon 2m Black Cart and Blue Stylus still available 140 ono

Weekend bump

I'm Mick.

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread