+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sony TA-F3000ES integrated and matching CDP-X3000ES player

montesquieu Guest

Default Sony TA-F3000ES integrated and matching CDP-X3000ES player

Time to make some changes in my second system so I’m selling a really nice pair of Sony ES components, in champagne silver. Despite their small footprint these are proper ES, indeed some of the best small footprint gear Sony ever produced.

The TA-F30000ES is in really nice condition and incorporates a rather useful phono stage (MM and MC).

The CDP-X3000ES is also pretty nice though there is a scratch on the top which you can just about see in the pic.

Both work beautifully and the CDP has a switchable digital out that I used for quite a while in the main system when my Audio Note CDT2/II transport was away for service with excellent results.

Included are the two very full-featured Sony remotes, though most useful functions can be carried out using the switches on the units.

Looking for £485 collected from Bracknell area (or meet up), I’d rather not courier in the first instance and I’d also rather not split at this stage.

Used with a Dual 701 direct drive fully automatic turntable which I’ll also be listing shortly.

montesquieu Guest

Amplifier sold; hanging on to the CDP for now

I'm colum.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    Amplifier sold; hanging on to the CDP for now
    if you ever change your mind please pm me as looking for a quality transport.

+ Reply to Thread