+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS - NEAT MOMENTUM 4i Isobarik Speakers In Near Immaculate Condition

I'm Ade.

Default FS - NEAT MOMENTUM 4i Isobarik Speakers In Near Immaculate Condition

Selling my beloved speakers as I've gone for bigger drivers and as I'm about to move house these are surplus to requirements.

Asking £1100 but will be open to sensible offers...

Cabinets are unmarked and split free, the only blemish is a tiny pin prick hole in one of the cloth covers, it's there but unnoticeable when fitted as the hole is where it sits over part of the cabinet so light doesn't shine through.

Otherwise as immaculate as if they were new. Complete with all original accessories and double walled boxes. Isobaric arrangement means taught bass but they need power up 'em...
    Can be demoed at my home in Dover, Kent and I'll be happy to meet up if logistically possible, so I'm happy to travel.

These have been and are currently advertised over at another site but as they need to go I'm a bit more keen to move them on so here they are.

No faults at all and all drivers are in A1 condition. In Oak veneer & very pretty speakers and not too large a footprint. I've had them working well either close to back wall or further out, bass is better with a bit of space around them.

Here is a link to lots more photos...
    https://imgur.com/a/X0VvosA

Thanks for looking,
    Ade

I'm Ade.

Awaiting deposit...
    Provisionally sold.

+ Reply to Thread