Bel Canto DAC 3 with fitted VBS board (Virtual Battery Supply) - bought from Alan Firebottle just over a month ago (see original listing https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...ight=bel+canto )

It is in the same excellent condition as Alan described so I have used his pictures - hope you don't mind Alan. Sounds terrific and has all the facilities I need from a DAC pre amp except for an analogue input for my phono stage. I thought I could live with swapping to my other pre when I wanted to play vinyl but it is a bit of a pain so when the other Alan's Oppo DAC/pre with one analogue input came up I couldn't resist, hence the sale. I'm just hoping the Oppo will sound as good as the Bel Canto.

This can also be used to drive a power amp directly using the variable output and remote control.
In excellent condition, typical Bel Canto construction, built like a brick outhouse.

Included in the sale is a custom 12V linear power supply. There is a slight mark on the top.
Original box, instruction manual and full function remote control.

£650 plus postage at cost.

Pickup welcome from near Stroud or willing to travel/meet up within reasonable distance for petrol money