+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS Audio note AN K LX in yew

I'm Steve.

Default FS Audio note AN K LX in yew

For sale: my beloved Audionote K/LX in premium yew finish, original fresh boxes and packaging, in fantastic condition. Newer spec models. I bought these from the original owner around 18 months ago. They've impressed me so much in this time.
    They're about as well balanced, listenable , room and system friendly speaker you could buy. They sound brilliant with a 40 quid t amp or my single ended audionote amp. They just play music and will always be one of my favourite speakers.
    Dem and collection Stoke on Trent
    £950
    Stands not included but I have a pair of AN type stands that I can include for an extra £60.

I'm Martin.

I have just bought a pair of these (I paid significantly more) but they are by far and away the greatest things I've had. They fixed all my issues of bright, shrill or whatever else I had and on top of that they are great to look at. My wife loves them and she has no interest in speakers at all.

Have a great big thumbs up from me on this one!

I'm brian.

That yew wood looks a stunner. Good luck with sale

I'm Mike.

I'd like these if still free.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Steve.

Sold subject to the usual

I'm Mike.

Need to get these from Stoke to Brighton, any AOS members help out some of the way? 8 hours is a long time in my van!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm gone.

This should be interesting -- a very different speaker to my old Chario Syntars.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    This should be interesting -- a very different speaker to my old Chario Syntars.
    I'm using Kef reference 2 at the moment, a very hifi speaker I feel, they have their merits, but still I find much of the music I like unlistenable, 60s rock stuff mostly, I like the blurb on the AN website about hifi vs musicality and what users say of these speakers, hopefully they'll be the answer.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    Actually just plugged the Charios back in and they suit my room better than the Kefs, which are probably too big for my listening space. They're more musical than the Kefs, wonder how much they'll differ from the ANs, the thing that strikes me about AN speakers is the shape - wide and shallow.

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    ..... - wide and shallow.
    You're describing my ex Mike!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast