I've had this a few years but it's almost unused as it was the back up for the one I sold on here a few month ago, but I need the space and have to stop hoarding. It is also an excellent pre amp and with a bit of rolling (more later) it is the most transparent pre amp I think I have tried. My first one got displaced by a Django TVC (basically a Music First) so you can see the level I placed on it.

I want £145 collected from N London. It's boxed and virtually as new and will be supplied with the stock valves but the buyer will have some upgrade options. I can post it at the buyers' risk.

Valve upgrades are:
i. EH 6H30pi gold pins and Mullard CV4015. £25
ii. 6N6P and 6X1N-EV gold pin (very rare, plating done at a research lab in Moscow) someone posted on a previous sale of mine on that these are superb valves and I wouldn't disagree. The last photos show these on situ. £25

I found the Mullards especially to be the most purely transparent, perhaps a little too much at times but YMMV. Please note these prices are only available to the buyer of the amp, if sold separately I'd want a bit more.

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk