+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 165

Thread: Electronumpty's Bigbottle MC phono blowout!

  1. #31
    Join Date: Jan 2014

    Location: london se6

    Posts: 844
    I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

    Default

    Bit more done today

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

  2. #32
    Join Date: Nov 2015

    Location: Wolverhampton

    Posts: 10,157
    I'm Oliver.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smangus View Post
    Bit more done today

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Tidy tidy

    Awesome stuff.

  3. #33
    Join Date: Jan 2014

    Location: london se6

    Posts: 844
    I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Tidy tidy

    Awesome stuff.

    Thanks. Discovered the joys of using a lead bender this time round , makes life a lot easier!
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

  4. #34
    Join Date: Nov 2015

    Location: Wolverhampton

    Posts: 10,157
    I'm Oliver.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smangus View Post
    Thanks. Discovered the joys of using a lead bender this time round , makes life a lot easier!
    Hahaha, yes, they are a delight aren't they

  5. #35
    Join Date: Jan 2014

    Location: london se6

    Posts: 844
    I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

    Default

    Doing some layout planning. Wanted to use Mundorf caps after the difference they made in my DCB1. So bought some and found they are too large to put in the board, gonna have to use some flying leads. More numpty goings on lol




    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

  6. #36
    Join Date: Nov 2015

    Location: Wolverhampton

    Posts: 10,157
    I'm Oliver.

    Default

    Oh no!

    Can't get them with the right lead spacing?

    Send them back and use some Nichicon ones.

  7. #37
    Join Date: Jan 2014

    Location: london se6

    Posts: 844
    I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

    Default

    Its ok I should have checked, want to use them as they were a noticable difference when swapped with Nichicons. Have ordered some brackets to fit now anyhow, just another learning point, no compromise!

    If it goes tits up I can always blame the boards designer lol

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

  8. #38
    Join Date: Nov 2015

    Location: Wolverhampton

    Posts: 10,157
    I'm Oliver.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smangus View Post
    Its ok I should have checked, want to use them as they were a noticable difference when swapped with Nichicons. Have ordered some brackets to fit now anyhow, just another learning point, no compromise!

    If it goes tits up I can always blame the boards designer lol

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Ha, I like your style Andy.

    Yes, by all accounts blame the board designer, it wasn't me lol

  9. #39
    Join Date: Jan 2014

    Location: london se6

    Posts: 844
    I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Yes, by all accounts blame the board designer, it wasn't me lol
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

  10. #40
    Join Date: Jan 2014

    Location: london se6

    Posts: 844
    I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

    Default

    Got the dc blocker board, started to look a bit crowded so need a slightly wider case I think Another 5 cm should do it I reckon.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •