+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blu ray player with optical in

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    Buy a CD player with a tray and hook it up to the Nova with either a coaxial SPDIF cable or a set of analogue interconnects.
    An option, but I'd like to bin the server altogether and go amp and CD player, it's like I'm going backwards I know, but I find the convenience of having everything accessible via tablet a bit boring
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

I get it - you're one of the folk that enjoy getting up and playing search for the CD, I seem to remember putting it here last time, but it's not here now.
    Takes all sorts.
    Have fun
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    I get it - you're one of the folk that enjoy getting up and playing search for the CD, I seem to remember putting it here last time, but it's not here now.
    Takes all sorts.
    Have fun
    Yes!! I know very odd these days but that's part of it for me
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12