+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Regrets Main System

Default No Regrets Main System

I'll try and post some pictures of my main system here.

It is a Linn LP12 with battery power supply/Naim ARO/Benz, Artemis Labs PH-1 all tube phono, First Sound Presence Audio all tube dual mono linestage, Bel Canto SET40 Single Ended Triode using 845 transmitting triodes, Dunlavy SCIV loudspeakers.

My LP12 is resting upon a diy turntable wall shelf that I just recently put together. I have screws that come up through the bottom shelf in which the top shelf simply rest upon the tips of the screws, thereby isolating it from the wall mount structure and allowing me to perfectly level the top shelf as well.

This is my first time trying to post pictures here. I hope it works.

Best regards,
    Don (No Regrets)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don.

I'm Neil.

Hi Don

What a lovely looking and I bet sounding system. Same goes for your secondary system as well.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Rosewod LP12 eh?????

Next time you strip it for a fettling or upgrade, PLEASE check the two mounting blocks for solidity - they had a tendancy to come slightly unstuck and I can't remember if Linn started screwing them to the plinth by the time this finish was discontinued (there are two deep screw-holes in each one if they are..

I know we keep on about the old fruitbox, but the styling still looks so timeless after forty years plus (including the TD150 and RD11 predecessors)
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

+ Reply to Thread