+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: Footie season 2019/2020

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lol... So now you've caught up. what are your views on last night's games?

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. - John Lennon

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Robin.

Poor first from Rangers but much better second half with a couple of well taken goals, would probably taken a draw before the kick off. All in our own hands now.

Another good performance by Celtic in Europe, looked well in control and rested a few players.
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Primare I 32 amp
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

couldnt get on the rangers website so still non the wiser
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

Good results today for both sets of the 'old firm'... Celtic won 1-4 at Ross County, and Hearts laid down again to Rangers losing 5-0 at Ibrox!

Hopefully that'll signal the end of his job for that balloon, who thinks he's good enough to be a Hearts manager... Budge needs to stop farting about, get her mits in her purse, and hire a top-notch manager who can make Hearts properly compete for 3rd place!

Anyway, it's 'as you were' at the top of the SPL, albeit with Celtic's GD lead now cut to just one... The midweek games coming up could be interesting. Will the real Aberdeen 'turn up' at Pittodrie, and if Celtic are to beat Hamilton at home, how many goals can they expect to score without fielding a recognised striker in their starting 11?

Oh, and good to see Liverpool stretching their lead at the top of the EPL to 11 points! Sorry, Chris...

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. - John Lennon

I'm Robin.

Could be an interesting 7 days
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Primare I 32 amp
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

dons have hit a bit of form and are always hard to beat at home...well to rangers they are
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Yes, good results for the Scottish top two and Liverpool.

Don't suppose I should complain about a 2-2 draw with Arsenal, but thought we would win it today. Onto the next one - Southampton on Wednesday, and a real 6 pointer, if you can have such a thing at this stage of the season. PL games this week are on Amazon Prime Video, so hoping to watch that one live (they're also also showing Boxing day games I believe) which is great as I cancelled my Sky Sports subscription so only get to see highlights on MOTD.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Could be an interesting 7 days
    Defo, especially with the cup final, which [at the moment] I'm tipping Rangers to win! More on that one nearer the time....

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Not looking ahead personally. A lot can happen in a few days.
    A win a Pittodrie is currently the big game. Then the next one.
    We aint that good we can look ahead yet
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Sorry, Chris...

Marco.
    What's with all this apologising all the time?
    It's bloody annoying!
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

+ Reply to Thread