+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Footie season 2019/2020

I'm Grant.

Liverpool FC Legends take on Rangers FC Legends at Ibrox today.. My Daughter and family have tickets; the youngest likes Liverpool at moment.
    Should be a good game although Liverpool's players are mostly just recently hung up boots so should win comfortably. SG will I believe turn out for both teams if fit enough.

all for charity
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Grant.

Was a decent game yesterday, although much of it at walking pace..a few looked like they needed zimmers to get off too 3-2 to liverpool which didnt really do them justice. first half they were a decent looking outfit. all the old skills were still there.
    you can take the legs away but not the class. SG had a 10min cameo in blue, and nearly got through for a goal. He looked like he could still play tbh

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Robin.

As you know Grant, class is permanent, watch the highlights this morning.
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Primare I 32 amp
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    As you know Grant, class is permanent, watch the highlights this morning.
    Yup.... Alf played a fair chunk of Columbia's 0-0 draw, and did quite well, but no goals alas. Joe Aribo will start for Nigeria in this afternoon's friendly with Brazil in I think, Singapore. He scored on his debut so his rubbing shoulders with the worlds greats shows he was right to move to Gers...Take note Lee Bowyer
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Brazil game now finished. Aribo scored again, and game ended 1-1.. The boy is going to make us a lot of dosh
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Just watched his goal.. Quality goal too. Will have been a few scouts at game I bet.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Never mind that pish, you should be watching Scotland beating San Marino 5-0

Make it 6-0 - peach if a free kick from Stuart Armstrong.... Small mercies, indeed!

Marco.
    Graham Peck, Knutkullavägen 15, 81569 Månkarbo, Uppsala, Sweden is an Internet troll. Report him (and his illegal, vile racist and abusive behaviour on Snakeoilaudio.com), should you be appalled by it, or a victim.

The garden shed in my avatar is the property at the above address, should anyone wish to visit.

I'm Grant.

Jeez.. San Marino eh.. Bunch of sheep shaggers, and that's our team lol
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lol... Is it totally pishing down where you are? It was monsoon conditions at Hampden... Never seen such a wet lake, sorry 'pitch'!

Marco.
    Graham Peck, Knutkullavägen 15, 81569 Månkarbo, Uppsala, Sweden is an Internet troll. Report him (and his illegal, vile racist and abusive behaviour on Snakeoilaudio.com), should you be appalled by it, or a victim.

The garden shed in my avatar is the property at the above address, should anyone wish to visit.

I'm Grant.

Dunno I'm in bed and staying there. Wasn't too bad up to when I came up. Rained a lot yesterday
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast