Thanks for your thoughts, guys. I'll comment properly later, particularly on what Grant's written.

I think it's important to discuss your team's performances [and drill down into the details] when things *aren't* going well, as much as when they are. I get the feeling sometimes on this thread that everyone runs for the hills and hides when their team loses or aren't doing well [where has Chris been for example, discussing Man City...?]

Nowhere to be seen, just because Liverpool are running away with the title... For me, that's not being a true fan. There's still plenty to discuss. Sorry, Chris, but it needed saying! You're the OP of this thread too, so I'd have hoped to have seen more from you...

On a side note, until I comment further, does Neil Lennon deserve some praise now for the way Celtic have been playing and the results they've achieved, especially in terms of changing the system now to 3-5-2, and playing Griffiths and Edouard up front? If you remember, I said from day one that Lennon was the ideal man for the job, and I'm being proven right (not that the season is over yet, though). Brendan Rodgers, who?

Robin, has your (misguided) Celtic supporting/anti-Lennon neighbour seen the light yet?

Marco.