Closed Thread
Page 12 of 136 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Footie season 2019/2020

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    Norwich v Chelsea has been entertaining so far.
    It's half time right now.
    Four goals in it, two apiece, and all of them have been well created
    It's going to be a nail biting 2nd half that's for sure!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Chelsea's third was excellently taken by Abraham.
    Godfrey was lucky not to get sent off for that stamp on Mount's foot.
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Not the result I wanted, but probably the one I anticipated. It's not really expected we'll beat the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea, but we never give up, which is all you can ask for really. Our next two away games will be key (West Ham and Burnley) with a home game in between to Man City...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

It's that game after the international break that prompted me to watch the Norwich v Chelsea match today.
    I haven't seen Norwich play for a good while.
    They're organised, determined and resilient, so I don't expect they'll be a pushover for any team.

It's just a matter of time before they start winning games.
    Chris

We destroyed Newcastle to be honest. And laughing at Lawro's prediction "Pukki won't score 10 goals in the Premier League all season." 3 games in and he has 5! Hope we don't lose him in January...
    Alex

Lawro comes out with a right load of tripe 95% of the time.
    He's got Scouse coloured blinkers, that one
    Chris

I'm hoping this works out for one of my local sides https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49458044
    They have a brief stay of execution.
    Chris

I'm Grant.

Doesn't sound encouraging
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

It's not great.
    Chris

City signed Colin Bell from Bury in 1966.
    Chris

Closed Thread