Page 96 of 114 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: Footie season 2019/2020

I'm Grant.

https://www.thelocal.it/20180803/wel...own-in-tuscany

Barga, the most Scottish town in Italy, and have a fish n chips week
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Yup mate, know all about it. The chippies in Scotland owned by the Italians from Barga has kept/still keep the place going!

Do you remember when Rangers trained at Il Ciocco? Think they were there, pre-season, all through the 80s and 90s

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Yup mate, know all about it. The chippies in Scotland owned by the Italians from Barga has kept/still keep the place going!

Do you remember when Rangers trained at Il Ciocco? Think they were there, pre-season, all through the 80s and 90s

Marco.
    I dont recall it tbh. up til Souness it was usually Girvan sands lol.
    Last edited by struth; 15-01-2020 at 15:37.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

Lol - if you ever chat with any of the players from that era, they'll remember it

Souness might have started it, due to him having played in Italy. Sampdoria, wasn't it?

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol - if you ever chat with any of the players from that era, they'll remember it

Souness might have started it, due to him having played in Italy. Sampdoria, wasn't it?

Marco.
    Yup, Sampdoria.. Sure he went there and why he took them there. I was extremely busy work wise in his day so didnt see or here a lot, working in ireland a lot and england too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

That was like me in the 90s!

Mind you, it was a welcome distraction, as Celtic back then were PISH!

Marco.

Looks like the deal for Soro is done: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51151175

I'm rather pleased with our two new additions to the squad, as both look highly capable and exciting young prospects!

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Hopefully for you, not for me tho lol
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Yeah, I know. Gotta say though that I prefer most of Lennon's signings to BR's.....

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Doubt we will add, although I think we will be missing a trick not to at least bring in a top loan... its important to keep players on their toes, and getting rid of so called "dead wood" that have been doing awfully well with out bringing in another challenger can make the first team sloppy
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 114 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast