Closed Thread
Page 68 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Thread: Footie season 2019/2020

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I see the Hibs manager is gone now too, which I guess was inevitable: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49789618

If Strachan still has the hunger to be a club manager, then he simply *has* to take that job, as I believe he's a big Hibs fan!

Marco.
    Yup, grew up a hibs fan didnt he.. its certainly made for him, more so than the jam tarts. May already be agreed, and doing it before he goes to hearts.
    Hearts could do worse than grab the old hibs manager
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Forgot both Scots sides in euro action tonight.
    Celtic 1-1 v lazio at half time in Italy.
    Gers are at home to last seasons cl qtr finalists, fc Porto.
    Good luck to both
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Hopefully two good results tonight
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Robin.

Well done to Celtic, excellent result
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Yup good for them. We are back to playing like ameteurs again. Their desire just isn't good enough.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Really really poor first half performance
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Yup, still wildly inconsistent. Manager is still too inflexible too until its too late.
    A lack nous
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Better a quick 2 goals and we have clear air
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

2-0 it ends.. El buffalo and Steve Davis.
    4points from Porto is pretty good going. They are highly rated in Europe. The buff has put another few mil on his own head
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    2-0 it ends.. El buffalo and Steve Davis.
    4points from Porto is pretty good going. They are highly rated in Europe. The buff has put another few mil on his own head
    World class goal by the Buff, which changed the game, Rangers in control from then unlike earlier in the game.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

Closed Thread