+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 119 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: Footie season 2019/2020

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Liverpool make it A YEAR unbeaten in the league. Unbelievable, really, that any team could achieve that in the current Premier League. It will take a disaster to stop them getting their first League title in 30 years and with form like that, they surely deserve it.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Indeed, mate. Read all about it here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50688370

I also think that Brendan Rodgers' remarkable achievements at Leicester deserve some recognition. What could he be capable of at the helm of one of the top clubs? Hey, he may end up at Man City!

Anyway, hope the Canaries can stay up, too!

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    What could he be capable of at the helm of one of the top clubs?
    He did all right at Liverpool but he wasn't really supported in the transfer market like Klopp has been. Once Saurez was sold and not replaced (and he was pretty irreplaceable), it was always going to be tough.

Although at Liverpool I never thought he had a plan B, or bothered coaching the defence.

I'm Grant.

our new signing...lol

woof
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

The league is Liverpool's to lose, but today's result, away against Villa, is a decent enough birthday present for me.
    Villa 1 - 6 City.
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    our new signing...lol

woof
    I rather see a fat lass - at least she'd be grateful for the attention
    Chris

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    I rather see a fat lass - at least she'd be grateful for the attention
    our new "holding" midfielder Sonia O'Neil..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    our new "holding" midfielder Sonia O'Neil..
    Chris

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

I had to look her up.... Also, don't get why you posted the pic of that girly, Grant - seemed a bit random?

Anyway, I see we've signed another striker, who seems to have a decent pedigree, so we'll see what difference he can make: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51085814

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I had to look her up.... Also, don't get why you posted the pic of that girly, Grant - seemed a bit random?

Anyway, I see we've signed another striker, who seems to have a decent pedigree, so we'll see what difference he can make: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51085814

Marco.
    she just signed for rangers ladies
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 119 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast