+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question re selling vinyl

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Take a look at the website Discogs.
    https://www.discogs.com/
    Definitely take a look at prices on Discogs. 90's Britpop LP's can go for very good money. I have just started to list my own collection and it soon adds up. Discogs will show you low, median and top values.
    Paul.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
    Type a few serial numbers of the vinyl albums into ebay or Google.
    You may be surprised at some of the values that are to be found, I'm sure the charity shop will be doing this, that's why Val Doonigan, Max Bygraves and Scottish Pipe Bands are the only vinyl seen in a charity shop.
    Sorry about the Max Bygraves albums, John, that was me
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Shaun.

I sold my entire vinyl collection throughout 2018 via ebay. I posted photo's of each album featuring any cover damage or potential issues so that I was well covered and featured photo's of the vinyl itself as well. I auctioned most of everything via ebay's global shipping program and only had one issue of damage in transit that I gave a partial refund on. You'll be very surprised what level of money some folk will pay for first issue vinyl throughout the World.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12