+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Interest Check - Sheffield Bake-Off

I'm John.

The Mapleshade Speaker Cables on the Spreadsheet are now out on loan as of today.
    Is the DAC on the spreadsheet of any interest, or shall I leave this behind ?
    There is not appearing to be a method to audition the Rebuilt K'b,
    as this was Dependent on a SME Detachable Headshell Tonearm being available.
    With the Two TT's with AT-1010 Tonearms not being Auditioned, shall I leave the Rebuilt K'b behind ?
    I am good to go with the PTP Solid 9> Audiomods Series V > Hana SL, with the Standard Mains Supply vs Long Dog Audio Quartz Speed Controller MKII vs Nigel Speed Controller.
    I have enjoyed all the auditions these two have done, the differences to be assessed always get a good debate going.

Bigman80 Guest

Error

Drat, can't make Sunday now as Grandsons birthday moved from today. Hope u all have a great day.

I'm Ken.

Confirming I will be there, just finished dismantling and boxing the kit ready for tomorrow.
    Alarm set for 5:45 and hoping to get there just before 9:00.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Ended up having to work today, so won’t have time to bring all my gear, I’ll just bring the valve amp and the Tribute AVC.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm John.

Good Man Ali
    I've got the Slagle AVC to bring along, as a past owner of a Slagle, it should be good to compare.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yes, be interested to hear.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Des.

Packed and ready to go.

I'm Deleted.

I’ve just visited the venue where one system is already in place and a second is being constructed - the sound is excellent .
    Account Deleted

I'm Grant.

Hooe it goes well
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast