+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zavfino 1877Phono

I'm Hugo.

Default Zavfino 1877Phono

New stocks of Zavfino 1877Phono tonearm cables and headshell leads have been added to my webshop:

https://ammonite-audio.co.uk/product.../audio-cables/
    https://ammonite-audio.co.uk/product...dshells-wires/

All tonearm cables are available from stock with either straight or right-angle DIN connectors. For the £119 MAHONE, this cable is also available as RCA-RCA so great for turntables or tonearms with RCA output sockets.

New to the shop are Zavfino 1877Phono's Cryolitz-Ag headshell leads. These are pure silver H-Wound litz, with gold plated tags, all deep cryo treated and made to the same impeccably high standards as all their products. The Cryolitz-Ag might well be the best headshell leads available, at any price!

Bigman80 Guest

Zafino do a OCC headshell wire called "Angels breath"

Do you know if they sell lengths of the wire they use?

I'm Hugo.

Not that I'm aware of - just complete products. The Angels Breath are their top copper headshell leads and are pretty amazing, with fuss-free FITCLIPS cartridge tags that simply expand or contract to suit pretty much any cartridge pins. No need for pliers nor cocktail sticks to make these fit properly!

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ammonite Acoustics View Post
    Not that I'm aware of - just complete products. The Angels Breath are their top copper headshell leads and are pretty amazing, with fuss-free FITCLIPS cartridge tags that simply expand or contract to suit pretty much any cartridge pins. No need for pliers nor cocktail sticks to make these fit properly!
    I've managed to find a contact link Via Facebook and have posted the Question.

Thanks for the info and good luck with the Zavfino Stock. I like their stuff, especially the DIN plugs for tonearms.

I'm Hugo.

Thanks - the COVE and MAHONE tonearm cables in particular both threaten quite 'high end' products from established manufacturers, at true budget prices; and the pure silver HIGHLANDS is a true high end product in everything but price. The physical quality and presentation of Zavfino 1877Phono cables are simple, unassuming and effective, but unexpectedly delightful too - no blingy Urushi lacquer, gold leaf, fancy bags etc!

If you want me to ask Zavfino's worldwide distributor about unterminated wires, I can do that. He usually replies quickly, even if I suspect the answer is 'no'.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ammonite Acoustics View Post
    Thanks - the COVE and MAHONE tonearm cables in particular both threaten quite 'high end' products from established manufacturers, at true budget prices; and the pure silver HIGHLANDS is a true high end product in everything but price. The physical quality and presentation of Zavfino 1877Phono cables are simple, unassuming and effective, but unexpectedly delightful too - no blingy Urushi lacquer, gold leaf, fancy bags etc!

If you want me to ask Zavfino's worldwide distributor about unterminated wires, I can do that. He usually replies quickly, even if I suspect the answer is 'no'.
    That would be great. I'm looking for 34AWG OCC copper specifically.

Thanks

I'm jamie.

you can add me to the list to please hugo
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

Bigman80 Guest