+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noob: Hunting for Spotify Playlists!

I'm Paul.

Default Noob: Hunting for Spotify Playlists!

Hi Folks

Bit of noob on this forum although have been reading for many years. Would any of you fine folk be able to point me in the direction of spotify playlists that people have posted. Somebody on the AV forum said there were loads but I am damned if I can find them

Happy to post a link to a few of mine in the appropriate thread etc.

Many thanks

Gingerbeard

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbeard View Post
    Hi Folks

Bit of noob on this forum although have been reading for many years. Would any of you fine folk be able to point me in the direction of spotify playlists that people have posted. Somebody on the AV forum said there were loads but I am damned if I can find them

Happy to post a link to a few of mine in the appropriate thread etc.

Many thanks

Gingerbeard
    Well, I don't think there's "loads" and they haven't been updated in years, but there are a few from the link in my signature Paul.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Geoff.

Other Spotify members can share their playlists with you if they so choose.

I'm Paul.

Thanks Alex

I'll take a look and have a listen. There must be thousands of playlists on Spotify from forum members so it always amazes me why many are reluctant to post or just can't be bothered. It is such a great way of discovering new music

I'm Martin.

What genres do you like listening to at the moment ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Geoff.

Hello Paul. Welcome to AOS.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Why not tell us what music you like and what equipment you use in your Hi-Fi system?

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Shane.

Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm paul.

Once you have recently okay end songs Spotify makes lists of songs you might like, link from those to others. Found loads of new music that way. I find other people have weird taste in music. Maybe mine is weird too but I don't see it that way obviously
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm Paul.

Hi Guys

Music wise I enjoy listening to Soul, Electronica / chillout / ambient, a lot of acoustic folk and rock. I also listen to some classical but am not very knowledgable on this genre and am starting to get into blues. My tastes are very varied and I listen to a lot every day, as much as I can fit in, but really enjoy discovering new music

System wise, I predonimently have a Teddy Pardo system MB100 amps, DAC, Pre-Amp, power supply, CD player is a TASCAM CD-RW700 and an Auralic Aries mini for streaming via my iPAD and high-res flac files. Speakers are Harbeth P3SRs on HiFi rack stand mounts

The CD player gives a far better playback experience than the streaming but to be honest I prefer analogue over anything else just can't afford to shellout on the vinyl and regret not buying much more when I was younger

Here is a link to one of my playlists, which is mainly folk, indie, acoustic type stuff

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4j...Q6KGCVujJrjUxQ
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 02-08-2019 at 18:00.

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Well, I don't think there's "loads" and they haven't been updated in years, but there are a few from the link in my signature Paul.
    Hey Alex, thanks for this. looks like there is plenty to discover in those playlists! :-)

+ Reply to Thread