+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CBD oil

I'm Shaun.

Yeah I think that a lot of UK folk think they are taking THC which they are definitely not unless it is illegal use of the stuff. Most, if not all of the topical applications here in the UK are CBD only. This is very good at alleviating pain and inflammation. I would not take this internally though so I use it as a rub on and around my left knee. It works wonders in combination with paracetamol. Yeah it stinks to high heaven but it works for me. I will hear this Friday whether I can have a replacement left knee or not. Friends who smashed themselves up at the same time as me have already had their new joints and say that they are life changing. I'll wait and see.

I'm John.

I take 1g a day sub lingual and its been fantastic in my fight against cancer / brain tumor.

Buy from a reputable source and stick to correct dosage and it will be fine.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Home built PC driving Adam Audio 7 Active Monitors from Asus Xonar Essence STX.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456