+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: CBD oil

I'm Dave.

I started to take various CBD oils around 3 months ago to help with the ongoing, persistent pain from Spondylolisthesis and bulging disc in my lower back. I can't take anti-inflammatories because of Kidney problems and the Gabapentin and Pregabalin prescribed had no effect. I was hoping the CBD would do the trick but it doesn't help. I was also hoping it would help me sleep but sadly, it doesn't help with that either.

I'm not sure if the concentrations I have used are high enough - Jacob Hooy 2.75% and Cannabigold 5%. The Jacob Hooy tastes disgusting and the oil seeps out around the bottle top to make a right ol' mess. The Cannabigold is fairly tasteless and comes in a pump bottle, so nicer to use. There was another at 2.75% which I can't recall the name of.

Maybe I'm not taking enough/day or the concentration is too low ?

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    It's only information Macca, might be useful to someone in need.

Anyway, don't we have members from all over the world. Seems a little bit short sighted to deprive our members of information that may be legal in their country?
    It wasn't me that moderated it, you'd have to take that up with Neil.

Anyway loads of sites full of this sort of info, everyone knows how to do a search.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    I started to take various CBD oils around 3 months ago to help with the ongoing, persistent pain from Spondylolisthesis and bulging disc in my lower back. I can't take anti-inflammatories because of Kidney problems and the Gabapentin and Pregabalin prescribed had no effect. I was hoping the CBD would do the trick but it doesn't help. I was also hoping it would help me sleep but sadly, it doesn't help with that either.

I'm not sure if the concentrations I have used are high enough - Jacob Hooy 2.75% and Cannabigold 5%. The Jacob Hooy tastes disgusting and the oil seeps out around the bottle top to make a right ol' mess. The Cannabigold is fairly tasteless and comes in a pump bottle, so nicer to use. There was another at 2.75% which I can't recall the name of.

Maybe I'm not taking enough/day or the concentration is too low ?
    Go higher.

I'm Dave.

Higher % or take more per day ?

If I take a double dose of 2.5%, will that make 5% ?

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Higher % or take more per day ?

If I take a double dose of 2.5%, will that make 5% ?
    With a higher % you'll take less oil when you find the level that works.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    It's only information Macca, might be useful to someone in need.

Anyway, don't we have members from all over the world. Seems a little bit short sighted to deprive our members of information that may be legal in their country?
    Anything illegal in the UK, where AOS is based must be kept off the site, including references to and wink wink nudge nudge stuff to where information on, or encouragement to do/or show how to do illegal stuff is located. Let others do a search, but links from AoS can't be allowed.

So I repeat please keep everything about this topic to what is legal within the UK, other locations legality is not relevant.
    Regards Neil

I'm alan.

The thread should have been pulled at the opening OPs Post.

Imho of course.

CBD oil ffs.........Magic Mushrooms next...... Seasons almost here though.

I'm Justin.

So the ridiculous obscenities many of us throw into three words are fine but the discussion of something like marijuana is not? They talk about it in the media enough including the BBC.

Is there any legal requirement that AOS must comply with?

No.

I'm not advocating anything I just find it more than a bit strange.

If you go through the archives you will find it has been discussed before.

I'm Vince.

I've been taking CBD oil for just over a week and I'm not sure if it has helped. I take a shit load of painkillers, including morphine. I have had a disc replacement in my neck and a disc fusion in my back. I need two new knees and have a big plate and 7 screws in my right leg. I'm only 53 years old but I used to race motocross when I was 16 -25 old and had more crashes than I care to remember. I'm not positive but I think the CBD has taken the edge off, but I was hoping for more......£85 for 30mg bottle. I've increased the dosage slightly and will increase slightly again in a week or so. If it works, even so I can walk just a little bit further, I will gladly pay the asking price. I have found it cheaper for my next bottle as well. So fingers crossed.....I'll be in the next London Marathon.....I wish��

I'm Martin.

Discussing it here is fine, helping or encouraging others to break the law is not. I mean personally I think the law is nonsense and unjust and stops a lot of people getting natural and side-effect free pain relief. But this is a hi-fi site not Berkeley in 1968 so it's probably best to steer clear of that particular controversy.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast