+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: CBD oil

I'm Russell.

CBD oil is legal in the UK is it not? So if we stay on topic, there should be no issue. After all, we are not advocating recreational use of illegal substances, we are trying to help fellow members deal with debilitating pain, which is a worthy cause is it not? So let’s stay on topic, I for one know nothing about these percentages and what they mean, good information there!

A friend gave me a bottle of Wild Lettuce Extract. Perfectly legal. He says it gives him relief from his pain from MS. So much so that he no longer needs to take opioids. But I regret to say I am not feeling much relief from it. But I’m still dealing with a lot of post surgical pain, so I’m withholding judgement for now.

Russell

I'm Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by Haselsh1 View Post
    So applying Voltarol gel to your lower back will stop osteoarthritis in your left knee..? I find that extremely hard to believe.
    Yes , these creams were not really prescribed by Gp`s till Nice said they worked . all of a sudden you could get them on scrip. I have never heard of this idea that they can work elsewhere in the body . They are designed to be applied to the affected area
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

Bigman80 Guest

The confusion is that people In The UK *think* they are taking cannabis oil whereas the majority are not.

You are consuming cannabidiol whichbis being made from hemp, which is a cousin of the cannabis plant.

It is not cannabis oil.

Cannabis oil is made from..... Cannabis WHICH IS STILL ILLEGAL IN THE UK, unless your fat tory cunt and active war on drugs campaigner, who can afford a licence to grow in the UK and who can sign a deal with big pharmaceutical companies to put the oil in medicine such as savitex. If you can do this, you will be given multi million pound orders and better still, you can hammer the NHS with the price on prescription. Which is the real reason they don't want to prescribe cannabis oil infused meds.

Anyway, better not say too much on the subject in case I bring AoS into disrepute.

Disclaimer: Cannabis Is illegal so I Don not recommend breaking the law to seek a plant based, highly powerful solution to your pain.

I'm Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I've been taking CBD oil for just over a week and I'm not sure if it has helped. I take a shit load of painkillers, including morphine. I have had a disc replacement in my neck and a disc fusion in my back. I need two new knees and have a big plate and 7 screws in my right leg. I'm only 53 years old but I used to race motocross when I was 16 -25 old and had more crashes than I care to remember. I'm not positive but I think the CBD has taken the edge off, but I was hoping for more......£85 for 30mg bottle. I've increased the dosage slightly and will increase slightly again in a week or so. If it works, even so I can walk just a little bit further, I will gladly pay the asking price. I have found it cheaper for my next bottle as well. So fingers crossed.....I'll be in the next London Marathon.....I wish��
    Wow vince , sorry to hear this , hope you find something that works !!

Eric Bibb

I'm Phil.

interesting article on cbd and arthritis

https://www.nhs.uk/news/medication/c...rthritis-pain/

Eric Bibb

I'm Vince.

Thanks Phil,
    I was ok until my mid forties.....then just went down hill really quick. I had worked for 20 years with my disc fusion in my back and a few years with the disc replacement in my neck. I'm really overweight now, its shot up in the last 6-7 years and I need the weight off so I can get knee replacements. Having a hobby in Hi-Fi is ideal when I am like this, it's a fairly chilled out past time. Still keeping fingers crossed on the CBD. Cheers mate.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I'm Phil.

Ah its great to have AOS to let off steam !!

Thanks ollie for the guidance re hemp and CBD , arriving through the door today is a magazine full of hemp patchs for pain advert , even hemp balm for dry skin . gosh its all the rage

Eric Bibb

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hifinutt View Post
    Ah its great to have AOS to let off steam !!

Thanks ollie for the guidance re hemp and CBD , arriving through the door today is a magazine full of hemp patchs for pain advert , even hemp balm for dry skin . gosh its all the rage
    You'll be covered in patches lol

Ye sorry for the rant but the government hypocrisy kills me.

I'm Dave.

It is becoming very popular because of a lot of coverage in the media.

I'm Justin.

Even my wife has some pink potion containing CBD which she applies to her face at night.

The women's mags are full of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast