+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD oil

I'm Neil.

Guys please keep this dicussion re legal activity in the UK, thank you.
    Regards Neil

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Morn View Post
    Guys please keep this dicussion re legal activity in the UK, thank you.
    I don't believe anyone has suggested breaking the law or encouraged anyone to do so?

Super silver haze and other old school strains are grown legally in Spain, as well as other countries like the USA and I was merely saying that certain old school strains are still grown.

Not sure why that's cause for moderator interjection?

I'm Martin.

It was the link you put in your earlier post Ollie.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    It was the link you put in your earlier post Ollie.
    It's only information Macca, might be useful to someone in need.

Anyway, don't we have members from all over the world. Seems a little bit short sighted to deprive our members of information that may be legal in their country?

I'm alan.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    Has anyone tried this CBD oil, or have any information they can share about personal experience use?
    Alan have you tried Frank.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Haselsh1 View Post
    I have severe osteoarthritis in my left knee and have used CBD Oil from Holland and Barrett for quite a while. It reduces the inflammation a helluva lot. I apply it to my knee as an oil rub. Takes less than 10 minutes to become effective.
    I was recently chatting to a Dr (socially) who explained that it doesn't actually matter where on your body you apply pain relieving gels as the active ingredients invariably need to be metabolised by the liver before any effect is felt, in his opinion they are a marketing gimmick.
    Marantz CD63 KI Signature
    Project Debut II
    Pioneer A656 Reference
    Epos M5s
    Atacama Stands
    Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
    Various interconnects as above

I'm Shaun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    I was recently chatting to a Dr (socially) who explained that it doesn't actually matter where on your body you apply pain relieving gels as the active ingredients invariably need to be metabolised by the liver before any effect is felt, in his opinion they are a marketing gimmick.
    So applying Voltarol gel to your lower back will stop osteoarthritis in your left knee..? I find that extremely hard to believe.

I'm Shaun.

Once a substance has been metabolised it is no longer effective as it has already been broken down by the liver. That is the process of breaking it down.

I'm Shaun.

in his opinion they are a marketing gimmick.
    So all topical medication in the form of an application gel is merely a gimmick..? This includes Voltarol and Ibuleve..?

I'm Grant.

doctors prescribe those so presumably they work; at least with some forms of pain. not sure re arthritis tho...depends where it is too.. you cant rub ggel into your hip as the joint isnt where most think it is
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast