+ Reply to Thread

Thread: USB to DAC setting

I'm William.

Default USB to DAC setting

Hi Guys

Iím looking to be able to increase the output of of jriver meadi centre 23 to my DAC.

When I use a web radio page say jazz24 in Seattle the volume through the DAC is louder than when I use jriver. When I use jriver I have to turn the amp volume up.

I have looked in many of the settings in jriver adjusted a few but it doesnít seem to work the web radio is always louder.

I just get the feeling that Iím not driving the DAC with the max signal and therefore not getting the best out of it.

Many thanks

I'm Grant.

tools, options, dsp and output, parametric equalizer, add, adjust vol, enter a value... you can add several and only the ticked one/ones will be used. handy for quieter media
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm William.

Thank you so much

Worked like a charm.

Have a good weekend

Regards

Bill

+ Reply to Thread