Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Power (kettle) leads.....

I'm Geoff.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    But that has been done. Many times. Everyone knows what the outcome is, it's the same every time. Some people still won't have it. So we live and let live.
    But live and let live never happens with this subject...I reported this post and suggested to shut this down, before it got started, as it's just thingfish starting another shit storm cable argument, which is done to death on this forum, over and over and over again...It starts off light and easy..and it slowly but surely turns into another shit storm slanging match...we've established time and time again, that some people spend serious money on mains products...and some will not spend money on mains products at all......it's dead...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    But live and let live never happens with this subject...I reported this post and suggested to shut this down, before it got started, as it's just thingfish starting another shit storm cable argument, which is done to death on this forum, over and over and over again...It starts off light and easy..and it slowly but surely turns into another shit storm slanging match...we've established time and time again, that some people spend serious money on mains products...and some will not spend money on mains products at all......it's dead...
    You're right of course. I'll lock the thread.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123